Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi Need help

I remember seeing a pump that starts suction then stops like a pulse and repeats over and over again so its constantly sucking your boobs as far as they go and then releasing.....
Does anyone know of a pump like this? It is electric. Any help would be appreciated.

(13-02-2017, 12:09 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  I remember seeing a pump that starts suction then stops like a pulse and repeats over and over again so its constantly sucking your boobs as far as they go and then releasing.....
Does anyone know of a pump like this? It is electric. Any help would be appreciated.
I've sent you a pm with a link to a video
x Aria

(14-02-2017, 12:51 AM)ariadne Wrote:  
(13-02-2017, 12:09 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  I remember seeing a pump that starts suction then stops like a pulse and repeats over and over again so its constantly sucking your boobs as far as they go and then releasing.....
I've sent you a pm with a link to a video
x Aria

no thats not it.

My dual electric breast pumps do just that.

I am enjoying a pumping session right now!

I lubricate my self well with baby oil and support the pumps in my bra cups. I make sure that they latch properly to my nipples and then increase the rate and suction to maximum.

I get drawn out about an inch every second, then the suction releases and repeats.

The peak suction is agony, if it didn't release, I would be in trouble. Sometimes I get some drips, but not tonight.

After about an hour, I start to feel sore and I release the suction. I feel really sore, wobbly & titty, and I slip nipple shields over my nipples before flopping back into my bra.

Regular pumping has increased me by at least a cup size, plus giving me large rubbery nipples.

I now need a bra for both support & modesty!

(18-02-2017, 11:02 PM)valerie anne Wrote:  

I lubricate my self well with baby oil and support the pumps in my bra cups. I make sure that they latch properly to my nipples and then increase the rate and suction to maximum.

I get drawn out about an inch every second, then the suction releases and repeats.

The peak suction is agony, if it didn't release, I would be in trouble. Sometimes I get some drips, but not tonight.

After about an hour, I start to feel sore and I release the suction. I feel really sore, wobbly & titty, and I slip nipple shields over my nipples before flopping back into my bra.

Regular pumping has increased me by at least a cup size, plus giving me large rubbery nipples.

what ur Breast pump called???????????????

(02-03-2017, 12:46 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  

It's an Ardo Calypso dual breast pump.

I am being pumped now, at full suction. Although I am fully lubricated, it's really causing me nipple pain. I am being sucked out by about an inch.

After a pumping session, I am enormous and sore. I protect my nipples with breast shields, which I wear inside my bra.

The regular pumping is giving me gorgeous nipples plus wobbly breast tissue.  

(05-03-2017, 10:28 PM)valerie anne Wrote:  
(02-03-2017, 12:46 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  

It's an Ardo Calypso dual breast pump.

I am being pumped now, at full suction. Although I am fully lubricated, it's really causing me nipple pain. I am being sucked out by about an inch.

After a pumping session, I am enormous and sore. I protect my nipples with breast shields, which I wear inside my bra.

The regular pumping is giving me gorgeous nipples plus wobbly breast tissue.  

so you are using nipple suckers not a actual breast cup pump???

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon