Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Signs of growing boobs

What are some signs of growing boobs? Are itchy boobs and itchy nipples a sign of growing boobs? Mine have been itchy all day and they feel fuller and bigger.

(09-02-2017, 10:27 PM)Growingtits23 Wrote:  What are some signs of growing boobs? Are itchy boobs and itchy nipples a sign of growing boobs? Mine have been itchy all day and they feel fuller and bigger.

For me, that occurs either right before growth spurt or right after one.   Drives me crazy nuts.    LOL Blush Big Grin

(10-02-2017, 03:40 AM)Aria Wrote:  
(09-02-2017, 10:27 PM)Growingtits23 Wrote:  What are some signs of growing boobs? Are itchy boobs and itchy nipples a sign of growing boobs? Mine have been itchy all day and they feel fuller and bigger.

For me, that occurs either right before growth spurt or right after one.   Drives me crazy nuts.    LOL Blush Big Grin

Lol so it is a sign of growing boobs. what other signs should I look for?

I had soreness below the nipples. More and more need for massage and sensual touch.  Need for an off week between using both and pm.

When I was on PM, there was a dull ache right behind nipple and areola.  After a bit, maybe 2 months, I could feel and locate the source of the ache.  Again, right behind nipple and areola.  But by then, it felt like a small grape but harder.

But now on Estrogen.....  It started again, but was almost over night after about 3-4 weeks.  This time though, it was more of a sharper pain.  After about 2 weeks of this, my nipple is very sensitive to the touch almost to the point of being uncomfortable.  And, even though the pain is sort of centralized as before, it seems to have spread out to about 1/2 of each breast.  But, the damn itching still persist while the sharp pains are going on...

Angry Blush Cool Smile

And, you know what....  I LOVE it!

(10-02-2017, 05:54 AM)Aria Wrote:  When I was on PM, there was a dull ache right behind nipple and areola.  After a bit, maybe 2 months, I could feel and locate the source of the ache.  Again, right behind nipple and areola.  But by then, it felt like a small grape but harder.

But now on Estrogen.....  It started again, but was almost over night after about 3-4 weeks.  This time though, it was more of a sharper pain.  After about 2 weeks of this, my nipple is very sensitive to the touch almost to the point of being uncomfortable.  And, even though the pain is sort of centralized as before, it seems to have spread out to about 1/2 of each breast.  But, the damn itching still persist while the sharp pains are going on...

Angry Blush Cool Smile

And, you know what....  I LOVE it!
Awesome I do the chi massage Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays before bed started about 2 weeks ago

I had a little itchiness, but not too much that I can remember.  Physically, signs of breast development is the feeling of hard, almost pea-shaped nodes to form behind your nipple.  Over time these will grow.  I've been on HRT for a few months and I'm at the point where it's basically a hard disc behind my entire breast area.  Also, puffy, extended areolas.  Perhaps a little color change of your areolas, too. 

I remember being in your position: wanting to know exactly when, what, etc. to expect.  All I can tell you is that it all depends.  For the first few weeks you will assume every ache, itch, and scratch means you're growing.  Maybe.  But it seems that once your routine becomes mundane and you sort of stop paying attention, there will be that one day you wake up and feel something and then run to the mirror.  You can't rush it.  You can't speed it up.  It sort of just comes on it's own time.  Enjoy the journey.

(11-02-2017, 10:42 PM)eloise614 Wrote:  I had a little itchiness, but not too much that I can remember.  Physically, signs of breast development is the feeling of hard, almost pea-shaped nodes to form behind your nipple.  Over time these will grow.  I've been on HRT for a few months and I'm at the point where it's basically a hard disc behind my entire breast area.  Also, puffy, extended areolas.  Perhaps a little color change of your areolas, too. 

I remember being in your position: wanting to know exactly when, what, etc. to expect.  All I can tell you is that it all depends.  For the first few weeks you will assume every ache, itch, and scratch means you're growing.  Maybe.  But it seems that once your routine becomes mundane and you sort of stop paying attention, there will be that one day you wake up and feel something and then run to the mirror.  You can't rush it.  You can't speed it up.  It sort of just comes on it's own time.  Enjoy the journey.

Thank you so much for that advice

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon