Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question for anyone who has ever had a thought aboutbeing a woman

Samantha Rogers
BTW...I haven't been on here lately but I used to hang around here a lot.
when I first came here in 2015 I read lots of your posts, very touching and interesting. I was interested to hear more of your story. I wondered if you had gone to a trans forum?

nice to hear from you

(11-02-2017, 03:56 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  To be honest I am way more attracted to women than I was a few months ago which I am finding a little wierd after switching to HRT.  Its wierd women find seemingly find me more attractive now than they did - I dont know if its the longer hair, being slimmer and taking better care of myself which is responsible or if its just idenitfying as one and being able to talk to them more easily.  Have had some lengthy conversations about hair with some of my female colleagues at work - which was wierd at first but now feels completely natural.  

If I did transition I might try it but think I'd still prefer women - but then am just as happy being single and not having the complications of dating etc.

I agree that long growing hair is more attractive to men and women.  My skin is much nicer with the hair shaved off. Also my chest was ugly flat and hairy in the start of nbe.  Now it is much nicer.  My wife comments about my long hair.  It was long for years and feels more natural.  I don't plan on transitioning meaning I wont change my sex on my drivers license.  But as a femmanine sissy male I prefer BBW who are assertive and domonant being the more male partner.  But a male sex partner is desirable too.  Since I went through NBE I developed a need for P Spot, A spot orgasms.   Also I have thought about a lover who is like me.

(11-02-2017, 03:56 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  To be honest I am way more attracted to women than I was a few months ago which I am finding a little wierd after switching to HRT.  Its wierd women find seemingly find me more attractive now than they did - I dont know if its the longer hair, being slimmer and taking better care of myself which is responsible or if its just idenitfying as one and being able to talk to them more easily.  Have had some lengthy conversations about hair with some of my female colleagues at work - which was wierd at first but now feels completely natural.  

If I did transition I might try it but think I'd still prefer women - but then am just as happy being single and not having the complications of dating etc.

I agree that long growing hair is more attractive to men and women.  My skin is much nicer with the hair shaved off. Also my chest was ugly flat and hairy in the start of nbe.  Now it is much nicer.  My wife comments about my long hair.  It was long for years and feels more natural.  I don't plan on transitioning meaning I wont change my sex on my drivers license.  But as a femmanine sissy male I prefer BBW who are assertive and domonant being the more male partner.  But a male sex partner is desirable too.  Since I went through NBE I developed a need for P Spot, A spot orgasms.   Also I have thought about a lover who is like me.

I transitioned and lived as a woman for about 12 years. I didn't mind dating a man, but when it came to an intimate/serious relationship it was only with women.

This is a very complex question.

I identify as Pansexual. Meaning i will date any Gender, without prejudice. Its there mind, not there body that turns me on... 

But Gender does not define Sexual Identity.

I will say that my mother asked me if I ever wanted to have sex and my first response was, "Sure, if the right man came along and we got married. Umm...woman. Yeah, that's it." I hadn't come out to her yet at the time. A few weeks ago, I almost broke down and cried in front of everyone at work and on CCTV with sadness, joy and relief. There was this sudden realization that my desire is for my husband. See Genesis 3 in the Bible.

I honestly have always identified as bi and when using estrogenic compounded herbs for a duration and that feminine feeling comes to rise again i can't help but feel completely submissive in thought of being with men or a man. Which i honestly hate myself for cause I am married, and love my wife, but given that I am bi and never really had opportunites to express it or explore it i feel the suppression often comes full strength when i see a cute guy or get aroused and my mind thinks of men instead of women or anything like that. But when taking hormonal properties i definitely feel my bi side lean much more toward men than women in regards to attraction

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon