Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

2 questions about White peony

1.what happing when male (of course male) take that White peony..?
i'm mean my breast will growth my butt will be more round and softy?

2.when i stopp take white peony it all be 'back to normal'?

(12-02-2017, 01:03 AM)natanel1993 Wrote:  1.what happing when male (of course male) take that White peony..?

WP helps convert T to E, to be really effective you need to also add an E source.  Redeposited fat ( from male to female areas ) will return to normal once you stop taking supplements. However, actual breast tissue ( milk ducts, glands etc ) will not. The fat that collects on the breast area will return to normal.

(12-02-2017, 02:20 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(12-02-2017, 01:03 AM)natanel1993 Wrote:  1.what happing when male (of course male) take that White peony..?

WP helps convert T to E, to be really effective you need to also add an E source.  Redeposited fat ( from male to female areas ) will return to normal once you stop taking supplements. However, actual breast tissue ( milk ducts, glands etc ) will not. The fat that collects on the breast area will return to normal.

oh so what about 6 month things?

(12-02-2017, 11:01 PM)natanel1993 Wrote:  
(12-02-2017, 02:20 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  

oh so what about 6 month things?

You have probably read that if you stop before 6 months all will return to normal, but not if you take the suppliments for longer.
Just think that it takes a genetic female around 2 years to go through puberty, it does not happen overnight. It also happens over a different timescale for everybody.  So if you think that it will take six months to have any noticible breast tissue as described by Jannet above. This type of growth will not return to "normal."
If you are not sure you want to go down this path I suggest you buy some stick-on silicon breast forms and wear them for some time to make up your mind if you want breasts permanently.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon