Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

question about hormone changes

so, have any of you actually had your hormone levels tested while you were taking bovine ovary? if so, does it show that T is being lowered or Estrogen being strengthened or what?

thanks

(21-02-2017, 11:27 PM)sabrielx92 Wrote:  so, have any of you actually had your hormone levels tested while you were taking bovine ovary? if so, does it show that T is being lowered or Estrogen being strengthened or what?

thanks

Hi i posted mine under the thread in general discussion. Basically estradiol was just above male range and t was still within male range both total and free. Although free t was on the low side as was total t for my age.

I dont know if Bo converts to estrogen which isn't picked up by the test i had done though much how pm wasnt (as was also taking that intermittently) but i remain unconvinced that bo does much conversion from t to e.

Despite the levels being what they are bo was working for me up to that point just slowly so i dont think hormone levels are the sole determinant in if it works or not.

Link to my thread with my post here:

http://breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=26770&page=4

Hope its useful info, I dont recall seeing other results from people taking bo in there though.

Megan

Here's a screenshot of the results

[attachment=13984]

Megan

(22-02-2017, 12:11 AM)MeganJ Wrote:  Here's a screenshot of the results

Megan

yes thank you! i am so sorry for the late reply i forgot i posted something xD

If I remember, the body temp has major effects on how well BO works. Some eat spices or peppers when they take their dose to raise it slightly. I think the minimum recommended was 98.5. Not sure how or why this was decided, but that was what I read...I was on 2 grams or 8-250mg pills per day and I really saw changes by the 4th month.  Hips changed, got wider, butt got bigger, aureloas got pretty dark. I also started getting hip pains, like the bone was changing. I suspect, not sure, that BO does have some progesterone in them as well. Which would account for the darker aurelous. I'm blond so mine should be pink/ reddish. But they got like  brunettes, very dark. Take pics every week or so, then look back at the early pics to see changes. Since I quit BO, my aurelous have went back to pink.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon