Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tipping Point

Hi all,

After a bit of a weekend of unexpected firsts (going to pub sort of dressed!) just wanted to see if anyone else has experienced a tipping point where you know this is only going to end up with a full transition.

I realised Saturday that thats where I am more or less - it might not be next week or month but is definitely going to happen - I cant hide the physical changes anymore - or with great difficulty and have found myself sliding more and more into incorporating more and more feminity even if in male mode.  I realised today how I speak has really changed - not the voice just how I am saying things.  Spent today thinking at work about it and how it would be nowhere near as bad as I feared (barring the initial few weeks) and how much more I can get away with no-one seemingly been aware.  I pretty much admitted to my sister that this was going to up with me transitioning yesterday - it kind of felt good to say the words.  The static in my brain has totally gone now for the first time in about 25 years (pre-puberty), I kind of actually feel alive for the first time in ages. 

To think this all started just over 13 months ago with more questions than answers.........I think I finally have my my answers!

Megan

P.S Am not rushing into anything - but feel like I could just explode at the moment trying to keep the lid shut on the box and I dont think I can keep the lid on much longer!

(06-03-2017, 07:25 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  Hi all,

After a bit of a weekend of unexpected firsts (going to pub sort of dressed!) just wanted to see if anyone else has experienced a tipping point where you know this is only going to end up with a full transition.

I realised Saturday that thats where I am more or less - it might not be next week or month but is definitely going to happen - I cant hide the physical changes anymore - or with great difficulty and have found myself sliding more and more into incorporating more and more feminity even if in male mode.  I realised today how I speak has really changed - not the voice just how I am saying things.  Spent today thinking at work about it and how it would be nowhere near as bad as I feared (barring the initial few weeks) and how much more I can get away with no-one seemingly been aware.  I pretty much admitted to my sister that this was going to up with me transitioning yesterday - it kind of felt good to say the words.  The static in my brain has totally gone now for the first time in about 25 years (pre-puberty), I kind of actually feel alive for the first time in ages. 

To think this all started just over 13 months ago with more questions than answers.........I think I finally have my my answers!

Megan

P.S Am not rushing into anything - but feel like I could just explode at the moment trying to keep the lid shut on the box and I dont think I can keep the lid on much longer!

I think the further along we go, the deeper we become. I'm just waiting for an appointment with a new Dr in April. I hope to get on injections.

Dear Megan,

I think I understand what you mean. Although I have not consciously decided to transition I realised only recently that I have been accepting it as an option since I knew it was possible, it means since I was 13 or so...  This desire has been with me since then. For me it was really fascinating to found that I was able to suppress such desire for so long. And I also realised that for last year and half I have been subconsciously working to make it happen - why else would I slowly build full all-purpose feminine wardrobe, train my voice, visit gender therapist etc.? So while I haven't made conscious decision to transition and I don't know if I end up doing it, my tipping point was to realise that I am slowly moving exactly in that direction. And I know that if I was able to solve some practical issues at work and I was not feeling responsible towards my girlfriend I would very probably do it. Well, I'll see what else I am going to learn during the therapy... Smile .

Poly

I'm at a bit of a tipping point myself. Been going out more or less fully dressed the last few days, just women's T-shirt or hoodie and jeans, not in a skirt or heels or anything like that just yet. I have been wearing women's jeans almost exclusively for the last year and a half or so. I don't really want to go back to wearing men's shirts either now. 

I have taken this really slowly, first just dressing at home for a few years, and then a year or so of
NBE and home hair removal, it's pretty obvious I'm not turning back now.

Janet, Poly and Paula,

Thanks for your replies - definitely agree with a lot of the things you note......I have more female shoes than male, a lot of less than practical clothing - but not outrageous for a nearly 40 y/o woman, I dont fit male jeans anymore at all unless they are super baggy so have mainly been wearing womens jeans for the comfort - plus I like how my tush looks in them as well!

In my head I think I knew when I started last year what the outcome would be - so have planned accordingly.  Just need a lot more work stuff if I go full time, and that will just be female equivalents of what I wear now really.

Have ordered a laser for home use to sort the facial hair - I have had some reduction in my facial hair just using IPL so am optimistic it will work although its way reduced in thickness from where it was even a few months ago.  Am lucky I guess being free and single - and I think most people at work would be accepting of it.......that said its not exactly a macho environment I work in so that should make it a little easier!

Megan

I've been using a Tria laser in several places on my body. I've been using it on my hands and forearms and have quite a lot of success there...I had really heavy dark hair from my pinky down to my wrist, and also from my thumb to my elbow, this is almost completely gone, areas between have some hair still...

I've also been hitting my chest, and there is little hair now in the cleavage area, though still some around the nipples...

I really can't hold the Tria beyond level 2 on my upper lip or chin, where really level 5 is needed...really a professional is needed to go further...

Hi Paula,

Yep was a tria laser I ordered will see what I can tolerate on the face I use the IPL on level 5 although a laser will be a little stronger!

To be honest I have a fairly high pain threshold anyway, so am hoping it does the job. Will be a little bummed if it doesn't but reading elsewhere others have had success with facial hair. Guess I'll find out both how painful and effective it is sometime soon!

Megan

(10-03-2017, 01:13 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  Hi Paula,

Yep was a tria laser I ordered will see what I can tolerate on the face I use the IPL on level 5 although a laser will be a little stronger!

To be honest I have a fairly high pain threshold anyway, so am hoping it does the job. Will be a little bummed if it doesn't but reading elsewhere others have had success with facial hair. Guess I'll find out both how painful and effective it is sometime soon!

Megan

I have a pretty high pain threshold too, but also a flinch response I can't control. It makes a nice beep if you hold it long enough or a bad buzz if you don't. I get the bad buzz if I try it on level 5 on my upper lip or goatee area no matter how hard I try, other areas like the neck and cheeks, the hairs are more sparse and I can handle it. I am toying with the idea of hitting the very edges and working down gradually, though I'll eventually have to get some electrolysis anyway as some is gray, probably would have had less had I just went to a professional to begin with as it's getting grayer and grayer with each passing day...still do like the results on my hands and arms. I only have to look at my face when I look in a mirror, but have to see my hands pretty much all the time, it's so awesome they are hairless.

(09-03-2017, 09:41 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  Janet, Poly and Paula,

Thanks for your replies - definitely agree with a lot of the things you note......I have more female shoes than male, a lot of less than practical clothing - but not outrageous for a nearly 40 y/o woman, I dont fit male jeans anymore at all unless they are super baggy so have mainly been wearing womens jeans for the comfort - plus I like how my tush looks in them as well!

In my head I think I knew when I started last year what the outcome would be - so have planned accordingly.  Just need a lot more work stuff if I go full time, and that will just be female equivalents of what I wear now really.

Have ordered a laser for home use to sort the facial hair - I have had some reduction in my facial hair just using IPL so am optimistic it will work although its way reduced in thickness from where it was even a few months ago.  Am lucky I guess being free and single - and I think most people at work would be accepting of it.......that said its not exactly a macho environment I work in so that should  make it a little easier!

Megan

I'm not sure but if you was to use Vitex it will help with reducing the hairs I did it for 8 months and it really changed my body hair and also slowed down my hairs from growing so fast plus I noticed it also done away with a bunch of hairs from growing back. So who knows 8 months on a month or 2 on break then get back at it and sure enough the hair issue should be fixed. I took 2 capsules a day anymore than that it would hurt my liver so my advice follow the instructions on the bottle.

(11-03-2017, 05:57 PM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  
(09-03-2017, 09:41 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  Janet, Poly and Paula,

Have ordered a laser for home use to sort the facial hair - I have had some reduction in my facial hair just using IPL so am optimistic it will work although its way reduced in thickness from where it was even a few months ago.  Am lucky I guess being free and single - and I think most people at work would be accepting of it.......that said its not exactly a macho environment I work in so that should  make it a little easier!

Megan

I'm not sure but if you was to use Vitex it will help with reducing the hairs I did it for 8 months and it really changed my body hair and also slowed down my hairs from growing so fast plus I noticed it also done away with a bunch of hairs from growing back. So who knows 8 months on a month or 2 on break then get back at it and sure enough the hair issue should be fixed. I took 2 capsules a day anymore than that it would hurt my liver so my advice follow the instructions on the bottle.

Well the body hair issue is slowly sorting itself - other than my torso all the hair is now very blonde and fine.......yeah its still there but is barely noticable anymore. That said I go for an all over wax every five weeks - today was waxing day and each time there is less and less hair.  Have also started on bicalumitide today which is supposed to help reduce body hair completely. 

The beautician who does my waxing found out today about things - she was super cool about it though. Am glad cause she does a damn good job - she spent over half an hour today finding and removing stray hairs down below......I was very internally aroused by the end just from all the contact.....mr happy stayed limp but I was starting to leak copiously! I am super sensitive in a certain spot and she kept touching it, had to stifle a moan or two as well...

Megan

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon