Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tipping Point

(11-03-2017, 07:17 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  
(11-03-2017, 05:57 PM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  
(09-03-2017, 09:41 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  Janet, Poly and Paula,

Thanks for your replies - definitely agree with a lot of the things you note......I have more female shoes than male, a lot of less than practical clothing - but not outrageous for a nearly 40 y/o woman, I dont fit male jeans anymore at all unless they are super baggy so have mainly been wearing womens jeans for the comfort - plus I like how my tush looks in them as well!

In my head I think I knew when I started last year what the outcome would be - so have planned accordingly.  Just need a lot more work stuff if I go full time, and that will just be female equivalents of what I wear now really.

Have ordered a laser for home use to sort the facial hair - I have had some reduction in my facial hair just using IPL so am optimistic it will work although its way reduced in thickness from where it was even a few months ago.  Am lucky I guess being free and single - and I think most people at work would be accepting of it.......that said its not exactly a macho environment I work in so that should  make it a little easier!

Megan

I'm not sure but if you was to use Vitex it will help with reducing the hairs I did it for 8 months and it really changed my body hair and also slowed down my hairs from growing so fast plus I noticed it also done away with a bunch of hairs from growing back. So who knows 8 months on a month or 2 on break then get back at it and sure enough the hair issue should be fixed. I took 2 capsules a day anymore than that it would hurt my liver so my advice follow the instructions on the bottle.

Well the body hair issue is slowly sorting itself - other than my torso all the hair is now very blonde and fine.......yeah its still there but is barely noticable anymore. That said I go for an all over wax every five weeks - today was waxing day and each time there is less and less hair.  Have also started on bicalumitide today which is supposed to help reduce body hair completely. 

The beautician who does my waxing found out today about things - she was super cool about it though. Am glad cause she does a damn good job - she spent over half an hour today finding and removing stray hairs down below......I was very internally aroused by the end just from all the contact.....mr happy stayed limp but I was starting to leak copiously! I am super sensitive in a certain spot and she kept touching it, had to stifle a moan or two as well...

Megan

Nice I hope it works great for you

Just a quick update saw one of the GPs at my surgery and she is referring me to a GIC (Gender Identity Clinic) - a long wait but other than going private and I really dont have the money for that at all will just have to wait it out......It was a step I should have taken last year but just didnt feel ready then, although I would be closer to the front of the queue!

Am in the UK so the process is very different to other parts of the world, still at least I can self medicate in the interim and can get the blood testing done through the doctors......hopefully!

Megan

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon