Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Shower products

(20-03-2017, 09:48 AM)MeganJ Wrote:  
(20-03-2017, 02:14 AM)Growingboobs23 Wrote:  
(20-03-2017, 01:57 AM)MeganJ Wrote:  
(19-03-2017, 06:21 PM)Wannabe Wrote:  "Male shampoo"? "Female shampoo"? What's life like in the 1950s? I don't recall ever noticing gender-specific shampoos. I just grab a bottle and check out. Perhaps you're overthinking this. But, then, I was using "Long and Silky" shampoo for my shoulder-length hair in the 1970s before setting it in my Goodie jumbo brush rollers. After awhile you'll just think of things as "shampoo" or whatever.

Whilst the products aren't gender specific the marketing certainly is as is the product placement in most shops.

For example the 'male' shower gels are located with the male products like razors in my local supermarket. The shampoo is granted all located together but there are certain brands where the advertising is aimed at females not males.

Whilst its definitely not how I see things it is easier at attach those labels to them. Although I hate how everyone and everything these days has to have a label.

Advertising has a lot to do with how products are perceived and perhaps perceptions as to who buys certain products and brands.

Megan

You said everything I wanted to say it's all in how products are placed in stores and the type of marketing for it. What is a good brand that has cocoa butter in their shampoos?

Hi growingboobs,

Am in the uk so brands might differ but I have seen a palmers one and there's also a herbal essences one too.

Found some nice cocoa butter shower gel yesterday but can't say I'd want the smell on my hair!

If you can get it we have a brand called Aussie over here that although expensive smells really nice just doesnt tend to be on offer that much!

Megan

Ah ok well I just want use it on my body not in my hair. I like palmer's and want get it

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon