Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol....

Little update: I just noticed upon logging into the Ainterol.us site that they sent me a message, telling them to contact them directly about my order. This was sent at the end of last month and, without any kind of email to notify me, had escaped my attention until now. Hopefully they respond back with something easily fixiable, and not "we don't know how long it will be," because that would suck.

I never used ainterol.us, always ainterolherbs.com and selected shipped from the US and deliveries were never an issue.

Have not ordered in a while though...

Yeah, I just ordered caps through ainterolherbs. I was hoping to avoid that since I much prefer the liquid extract (which has apparently just dropped off the face of the planet), but better caps than nothing, I guess?

Drat...I was just going to order some more since in a weak moment for the first time ever I purged.....threw away two bottles.  Rolleyes. Maybe its time for BO?

(30-05-2017, 08:56 AM)Coffee Wrote:  Yeah, I just ordered caps through ainterolherbs. I was hoping to avoid that since I much prefer the liquid extract (which has apparently just dropped off the face of the planet), but better caps than nothing, I guess?

Hnghh, so guess I'm giving up on ever getting the liquid hmmmmm...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon