Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Restarting

I am looking for guidance with restarting my NBE.

I am looking to develop some breasts, not huge, but maybe B or possible C size. I am not looking to transition, but merely to blur the lines a little. They don't have to be be completely hidden, at my age (60) men can have some breasts without huge problems. I would relish the 'need' to wear a bra. I am looking to maintain some sensitivity in my breasts after I have finished. As is true for most of us, I would like some significant nipple development.

OK so as I reported last year I had a brief flurry last year with Natureday which went alarmingly well. I went for the full approach drops, cream, soap, and pills. My body seemed to be very sensitive to this; within a few days I could literately feel my body respond to application of Natureday, often within minutes. In the space of 2 weeks I grew about .75 in (this has remained). I also developed significant growing pains in breasts and surrounding areas. I felt clear growth of structure in my breasts. My breasts also became extremely sensitive and were extremely enjoyable. I also felt my skin become much softer, my body hair growth slowed and became finer, my mons pubis also began to change shape, and was extremely sensitive and enjoyable. Without being too graphic, it seemed that I could take pleasure in my body that was more typical of a  woman. During this time, my 'male' functions were also improved, but not required to enjoy my body.

After two weeks of this I decided to pause. I was both alarmed at how quickly my body was changing, but also loving the experience. I was interested in developing more female looking breasts, and I wasn't sure if Natureday was going to take me there. I tried taking a few PM after a few weeks and was concerned how drastically my body responded to it.

Even after stoping everything, I found that I really had to wear a sports bra  for several weeks as my breasts were still sensitive (I loved this).

This was about 8 months ago. Since then I have not lost any growth, but all sensitivity has gone. The structure within my breasts has now been reabsorbed.

I have made several attempts at starting with PM (up to 1750 mg per day) alone, but have experienced little response beyond a rather upset stomach.

It seemed that Natureday somehow made my body much more sensitive to PM. Like Natureday turned on a switch.

I am also on a testosterone replacement cream and have been for many years. I can always use this as a reason for my breast growth. I think it might have been happening a little already.

I would like to restart this process, but wondering what is the best way forward. I am puzzled about what it is in Natureday that has such a dramatic impact on my body? 

Can I combine this with PM or something else to achieve my end goal.

Can I maintain the sensitivity without developing huge breasts? 

How does the testosterone cream factor into this when I restart? Should I stop using the cream; I didn't last time. Should I take an aromamizer? 

If I take PM, should I stay with pills on maybe go to a topical application? I felt that the Natureday soap and cream might have been the most significant.

Sorry if this has started to ramble.

Thank you for reading through this.

W

I can't offer any info in Nature Day, but just about everything you need to know is in threads "Breast Growing Notes" "Anti-Androgens" and "Project-X". 

They're good reading & study guides. Good Luck. 

http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=24358 

http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=17416

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon