Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lurker Coming Out

Hi all. I wasn't sure where to post this, my first real post. So I'll put it here and hope that's ok. My story is a long one, so I'll have to give a super condensed version here! In 2000 I saw a gender therapist and was sent to a Dr. who prescribed estrogen and spiro. I had pretty good results within 3 months. Approximately 6 months later I decided to transition and live FT as a female. After about 12 years of being on oral estrogen, patches, and injectable estrogen (not at the same time of course) and having gotten breast implants, for personal and medical reasons I stopped transitioning, had my implants removed, and cut way back on my estrogen. I ended up transitioning back to a male. I've lived as a male ever since but had been taking a low dose of estrogen, mainly because I didn't like the effects of the testosterone. Then last year I decided to increase my estrogen over the course of a couple months. The results were very surprising. At least to me. I figured after having taken estrogen for 12 years, I wouldn't see much of a change as far as breast growth. I was wrong. My areolas and nipples got darker and bigger (my nipples were already fairly big) and my breasts began to get bigger and heavier. By the time they got to be impossible to even try to hide, it was fall and I could wear a tee underneath a flannel shirt and at least tone it down a bit. Now that spring is here, I'm having to get used to being a male with very noticeable breasts. I'm back to wearing tees and not worrying about what other people think. My breasts are still growing, maybe not quite as fast, but still getting noticeably bigger. So that's a condensed version of my last 17 years. I've been following along with all the posts here on the site for quite awhile, and finally decided it was time to add my own. Maybe I can help others who may be going through what I did, or what I'm going through now...living as a male with female breasts. Here are a couple pics. The first (in the green tee) was taken early last summer. The second one was taken just about two months ago.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-04-2017, 06:10 PM)Bluegill Wrote:  Hi all. I wasn't sure where to post this, my first real post. So I'll put it here and hope that's ok. My story is a long one, so I'll have to give a super condensed version here! In 2000 I saw a gender therapist and was sent to a Dr. who prescribed estrogen and spiro. I had pretty good results within 3 months. Approximately 6 months later I decided to transition and live FT as a female. After about 12 years of being on oral estrogen, patches, and injectable estrogen (not at the same time of course) and having gotten breast implants, for personal and medical reasons I stopped transitioning, had my implants removed, and cut way back on my estrogen. I ended up transitioning back to a male. I've lived as a male ever since but had been taking a low dose of estrogen, mainly because I didn't like the effects of the testosterone. Then last year I decided to increase my estrogen over the course of a couple months. The results were very surprising. At least to me. I figured after having taken estrogen for 12 years, I wouldn't see much of a change as far as breast growth. I was wrong. My areolas and nipples got darker and bigger (my nipples were already fairly big) and my breasts began to get bigger and heavier. By the time they got to be impossible to even try to hide, it was fall and I could wear a tee underneath a flannel shirt and at least tone it down a bit. Now that spring is here, I'm having to get used to being a male with very noticeable breasts. I'm back to wearing tees and not worrying about what other people think. My breasts are still growing, maybe not quite as fast, but still getting noticeably bigger. So that's a condensed version of my last 17 years. I've been following along with all the posts here on the site for quite awhile, and finally decided it was time to add my own. Maybe I can help others who may be going through what I did, or what I'm going through now...living as a male with female breasts. Here are a couple pics. The first (in the green tee) was taken early last summer. The second one was taken just about two months ago.

Hi Bluegill,
Welcome!
It looks like you've had a unique yet difficult journey to get to this point. I think you will find that this is a very unique site, with a lot of sympathy, compassion and support, for what ever or whomever you are or aspire to be. You do have very nice breasts, and if you had a male chest after your implants were removed, you have had impressive growth! Obviously your body is in tune to taking the meds you are on.
Again , welcome and thanks for jumping in and offering to help others, as that's what this site is all about.
Jessica

(11-04-2017, 06:25 PM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  
(11-04-2017, 06:10 PM)Crapet Wrote:  Hi all. I wasn't sure where to post this, my first real post. So I'll put it here and hope that's ok. My story is a long one, so I'll have to give a super condensed version here! In 2000 I saw a gender therapist and was sent to a Dr. who prescribed estrogen and spiro. I had pretty good results within 3 months. Approximately 6 months later I decided to transition and live FT as a female. After about 12 years of being on oral estrogen, patches, and injectable estrogen (not at the same time of course) and having gotten breast implants, for personal and medical reasons I stopped transitioning, had my implants removed, and cut way back on my estrogen. I ended up transitioning back to a male. I've lived as a male ever since but had been taking a low dose of estrogen, mainly because I didn't like the effects of the testosterone. Then last year I decided to increase my estrogen over the course of a couple months. The results were very surprising. At least to me. I figured after having taken estrogen for 12 years, I wouldn't see much of a change as far as breast growth. I was wrong. My areolas and nipples got darker and bigger (my nipples were already fairly big) and my breasts began to get bigger and heavier. By the time they got to be impossible to even try to hide, it was fall and I could wear a tee underneath a flannel shirt and at least tone it down a bit. Now that spring is here, I'm having to get used to being a male with very noticeable breasts. I'm back to wearing tees and not worrying about what other people think. My breasts are still growing, maybe not quite as fast, but still getting noticeably bigger. So that's a condensed version of my last 17 years. I've been following along with all the posts here on the site for quite awhile, and finally decided it was time to add my own. Maybe I can help others who may be going through what I did, or what I'm going through now...living as a male with female breasts. Here are a couple pics. The first (in the green tee) was taken early last summer. The second one was taken just about two months ago.

Hi Bluegill,
Welcome!
It looks like you've had a unique yet difficult journey to get to this point. I think you will find that this is a very unique site, with a lot of sympathy, compassion and support, for what ever or whomever you are or aspire to be. You do have very nice breasts, and if you had a male chest after your implants were removed, you have had impressive growth! Obviously your body is in tune to taking the meds you are on.
Again , welcome and thanks for jumping in and offering to help others, as that's what this site is all about.
Jessica

Welcome Crapet,
Your story is exciting. Redirecting man after an MTF transition is rare. Today, you assume a balance half man, half woman and you love to develop your breasts with female hormones. It remains to be seen whether you have become sterile and impotent.
I admire your big hormonized chest. I dream of having the same while remaining a man. Why hide it? Would you be ashamed of the person you are ...

Hi Bluegill and welcome.

This is a great welcoming place for anyone. People on here are at any stage of transition or in any shade of any possible gender. We appreciate any hint that might come from whoever has been in a similar situation in the past. In exchange we can lend our ears to those in need of someone to listen and some virtual friendship to those that need friends.

Shiraz

(13-04-2017, 03:31 PM)microstring Wrote:  Welcome Crapet,
Your story is exciting. Redirecting man after an MTF transition is rare. Today, you assume a balance half man, half woman and you love to develop your breasts with female hormones. It remains to be seen whether you have become sterile and impotent.
I admire your big hormonized chest. I dream of having the same while remaining a man. Why hide it? Would you be ashamed of the person you are ...

Transitioning back to male after a MTF transition does happen. But usually it happens early in the transition, not so much later as in my case. And unfortunately many MTFs look down on someone who does what I did, even after knowing my reasons. As far as becoming sterile and impotent, I was sterile long before I started taking estrogen. I had a vasectomy years before. I'm not impotent, although it takes more effort and time now. But I'm not a young man any more either, so even that's not a big issue. And it's not that I'm ashamed of who I am or what I look like. As I said, I don't particularly care what people think. It just takes some getting used to having female breasts again now that I am living as a male.

(14-04-2017, 01:05 PM)Bluegill Wrote:  
(13-04-2017, 03:31 PM)microstring Wrote:  Welcome Crapet,

Transitioning back to male after a MTF transition does happen. But usually it happens early in the transition, not so much later as in my case. And unfortunately many MTFs look down on someone who does what I did, even after knowing my reasons. As far as becoming sterile and impotent, I was sterile long before I started taking estrogen. I had a vasectomy years before. I'm not impotent, although it takes more effort and time now. But I'm not a young man any more either, so even that's not a big issue. And it's not that I'm ashamed of who I am or what I look like. As I said, I don't particularly care what people think. It just takes some getting used to having female breasts again now that I am living as a male.

Thank you for your reply. I'm also a mature man. I like to have natural breasts as big as possible. I admire your ...
What hormonal treatment do you take to have such big breasts?

(14-04-2017, 05:58 PM)microstring Wrote:  Thank you for your reply. I'm also a mature man. I like to have natural breasts as big as possible. I admire your ...

I take estrogen (estradiol) tablets. I've also been on Finasteride for years for BPH (enlarged prostate) so I no longer take spiro.

(15-04-2017, 01:15 PM)Bluegill Wrote:  
(14-04-2017, 05:58 PM)microstring Wrote:  Thank you for your reply. I'm also a mature man. I like to have natural breasts as big as possible. I admire your ...

I take estrogen (estradiol) tablets. I've also been on Finasteride for years for BPH (enlarged prostate) so I no longer take spiro.

A normal hormonal treatment for a transsexual... So you only take estrogens currently now and do you hope to see your breasts grow much more? What is your bra size ? Do you have other pictures of your chest? Excuse my curiosity, but the size of your breasts excites me.

I second this, they are super awesome and very well shaped, what bra size is it and do you wear bra's ?

(15-04-2017, 09:01 PM)microstring Wrote:  A normal hormonal treatment for a transsexual... So you only take estrogens currently now and do you hope to see your breasts grow much more? What is your bra size ? Do you have other pictures of your chest? Excuse my curiosity, but the size of your breasts excites me.

Yes, other than the finasteride I only take estrogen. Sure, I hope to see more breast growth. As much as possible. I'm not sure how long they'll continue to grow, but they're still growing now, and hopefully it will continue for quite awhile. I'm not exactly sure what my bra size is. I used to measure every month to check my progress, but quit. The pictures show my progress a lot better than measuring did. I do have a lot of pictures but almost all of them are side shots. They show the progress best. This one was taken sometime after the one in the green tee and before the other one. I was a little heavier then.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon