Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lurker Coming Out

(16-04-2017, 12:47 PM)Birgit Wrote:  I second this, they are super awesome and very well shaped, what bra size is it and do you wear bra's ?

Thanks Birgit. I really don't know what my bra size is. Taking a guess, maybe 40B or 38C. No, I don't wear a bra. Although I might end up getting a thin stretchy one this summer if I can find one that's comfortable and will stretch as I grow. I had tried a sports bra, but it was torture! Too constricting and way too hot. And I don't believe in the idea that not wearing a bra causes your breasts to sag. Breasts eventually sag and I believe it's going to happen, bra or not. I did occasionally wear one when I had implants, but preferred to go braless then too.

(16-04-2017, 02:18 PM)Bluegill Wrote:  
(15-04-2017, 09:01 PM)microstring Wrote:  A normal hormonal treatment for a transsexual... So you only take estrogens currently now and do you hope to see your breasts grow much more? What is your bra size ? Do you have other pictures of your chest? Excuse my curiosity, but the size of your breasts excites me.

Yes, other than the finasteride I only take estrogen. Sure, I hope to see more breast growth. As much as possible. I'm not sure how long they'll continue to grow, but they're still growing now, and hopefully it will continue for quite awhile. I'm not exactly sure what my bra size is. I used to measure every month to check my progress, but quit. The pictures show my progress a lot better than measuring did. I do have a lot of pictures but almost all of them are side shots. They show the progress best. This one was taken sometime after the one in the green tee and before the other one. I was a little heavier then.

Thank you for your picture.
The size of the cups of a bra generally indicates the size of the breast: A, B, or C in genetic men.
What type of estrogen do you take? And what is the daily dose: 2, 4 mg or more?
How long have you been on a hormonal treatment?

(18-04-2017, 01:09 AM)microstring Wrote:  Thank you for your picture.
The size of the cups of a bra generally indicates the size of the breast: A, B, or C in genetic men.
What type of estrogen do you take? And what is the daily dose: 2, 4 mg or more?
How long have you been on a hormonal treatment?

I take 2mg estradiol tablets. One tablet three times a day, sublingually (dissolving under the tongue). I was on hormones for about 12 years starting in 2000. I then cut back to 2mg a day. A few years ago I stopped altogether for a short time, but then started the 2mg a day again, and increased it to 6mg a day last year. As a side note, I saw a therapist, endocrinologist, and then was under a doctor's care since I started. I wouldn't recommend anyone start taking hormone's without being monitored by a doctor.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon