Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Have you missed me ?

(21-04-2017, 10:50 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Thanks all

Hi Spanky

HRT when you say roller coaster, can you elaborate on that for us all ?

Julie

The roller coaster has mostly been the decision-making part.  I have not been cognizant of major mood swings or anything like that.  What I do notice is that when I am off HRT, after a couple of weeks I really miss the way it makes me feel, both physically and emotionally.  Like I am a little bit empty, or desensitized.  I then start to count the days until I can start up again.

Stoppages have generally been tied to work that I am doing (having to work outdoors, in tee shirts, in a hot climate, and in a very macho culture).  I may be kidding myself about this, but I think a few weeks off results in a little less pronounced boobage.

(19-04-2017, 06:32 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Thanks GIRLS

That HRT fence is so attractive and yet so frightening

Its good for single girls though as if they succumb to the fight its not the end of the world

Us happily married ones though its a different struggle,

I keep reading of low dose HRT and how it keeps marriages togther ie no transition, but that 50% pandora box ratio is
too high,

Herbs I can bounce in and out off, real stuff, ooooooooooooooo deep breath,

Julie

x
Hey Julie, yes you have been missed.  I too have been off/qiet for about the same length of time.  Back in January or earl February I was all set to start HRT, but had a change in heart, mostly tied to thinking that I could save my marriage.  I'm still unsure about the whole transition thing, but a large part of me thinks HRT is needed to find some kind of happiness.

I keep coming back here and to the whole idea of growing breasts and wanting or needing to be a bit more physically feminized.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon