Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question about red clover

Hello,

I've been using a fair dosage PM, fenugreek, maca and saw palmetto for about 10 days now. Unfortunately they don't seem to have any effect on me. I suspect that the herbs from my supplier might be low quality, so I would have to take a lot of them, which could eventually damage my liver, not to mention the cost of a huge amount of these herbs. For now I will continue with my current programme, but in case it doesn't really change anything - do you guys think I could switch from PM to red clover? I can get all the other herbs from Swanson, but the only PM I can get is from a local supplier. I would try Swanson's BO, but I'm afraid of the long term effects because I want to stay male.

I'd be glad to hear your opinions!

Hi.
What dosage of PM are you using?
In general, PM contains way more phytohormones than RC so if PM does nothing, RC won't either.

10 days are a very short time on low dosage. Wait until week 6 before you draw a line.

Hi Shai,

I think you need to give it a lot longer before trying alternatives, even BO did very little for me for the first 8-9 weeks. If you want to improve things then white peony would be the thing to go for but I would give what you currently have a try. 

Yes, I cant say I would recommend BO if you definitely want to stay male - it is possible of course but for me awoke a whole part of me I had supressed for ages, although a large part of that was just being in denial about things. Everyone is different of course but I would stick to the PM.

Megan

About the dosage - it's kind of complicated. I'm using 250mg pills of 10:1 extract, so according to the supplier each pill should be equal to 2500mg. On the other hand, I've been taking 6 pills each day since last tuesday and it didn't make me feel bad. I was using the common sense that if ithe dose is too high for me it would cause me some temporary health problems like headache or something else.

And yea, I'm not expecting my breasts to grow overnight. I would just like to be sure that the herbs I'm taking are actually doing something. Having a plan B is is just a convenience Wink

(19-04-2017, 06:54 PM)Shai Wrote:  Hello,

I've been using a fair dosage PM, fenugreek, maca and saw palmetto for about 10 days now. Unfortunately they don't seem to have any effect on me. I suspect that the herbs from my supplier might be low quality, so I would have to take a lot of them, which could eventually damage my liver, not to mention the cost of a huge amount of these herbs. For now I will continue with my current programme, but in case it doesn't really change anything - do you guys think I could switch from PM to red clover? I can get all the other herbs from Swanson, but the only PM I can get is from a local supplier. I would try Swanson's BO, but I'm afraid of the long term effects because I want to stay male.

I'd be glad to hear your opinions!

Come back and mention the above, in like 2 - 3 months.   LOL Tongue

(19-04-2017, 08:02 PM)Shai Wrote:  About the dosage - it's kind of complicated. I'm using 250mg pills of 10:1 extract, so according to the supplier each pill should be equal to 2500mg. On the other hand, I've been taking 6 pills each day since last tuesday and it didn't make me feel bad. I was using the common sense that if ithe dose is too high for me it would cause me some temporary health problems like headache or something else.

And yea, I'm not expecting my breasts to grow overnight. I would just like to be sure that the herbs I'm taking are actually doing something. Having a plan B is is just a convenience Wink

Patience, Little Grasshopper.  Or at least that was the famous saying of the series "Kung Fu" when my kids were young.

(19-04-2017, 08:02 PM)Shai Wrote:  About the dosage - it's kind of complicated. I'm using 250mg pills of 10:1 extract, so according to the supplier each pill should be equal to 2500mg. On the other hand, I've been taking 6 pills each day since last tuesday and it didn't make me feel bad. I was using the common sense that if ithe dose is too high for me it would cause me some temporary health problems like headache or something else.

This is kind of funny. I am currently using Oxford Vitality PM 250 mg 10:1 , one per day, and it seems to work. I have to say this is not my first attempt at NBE, and the restart is farster than the first time.
Do not take 6 of those!!! Your body can only handle a certain amount of hormones anyway, I think that you are just wasting at least 4 of the 6.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon