Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Almost 3 years of HRT

Its been a long while since I last posted here, and alot has changed since then. In August 2014 I was prescribed Hormone Replacement Therapy via a doctor and it's helped alot. Well it makes it harder to loose weight tho lol. But I think I've gotten to the point where my breasts are no longer growing? After 2.5 years on HRT, or if they are still growing its very slow/subtle and hard to tell. I also notice that the shape of my breasts are um a little odd/saggy? Not sure if that is just the natural shape of them, if they are underdeveloped, or if its because I cant wear a bra? (Because it causes panic attacks for me.. Sad ). Plus as happy as I am that I do have a chest finally now, I'd prefer that they'd be bigger still. I am wondering if there are any herbs I can take that won't really interfere with my HRT? Like I dont need any herbs that increase estrogen because My E levels are already rather high and I dont want it to get too high to the point where the E transforms to Testosterone which I read can happen sometimes.. So if anyone has any recommendations/suggestions on things I can do to either fill them out/round them out and/or to make them bigger I'd greatly appreciate it. I know I need to loose weight also, Im currently exercising and eating healthier so please dont fat shame..v.v Thanks for the time. Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

ooh gosh those aerolas are delicous

Julie

(21-04-2017, 05:38 PM)julieTG Wrote:  ooh gosh those aerolas are delicous

Julie

Yeah they got like freaking huge when I started hormones, they grew first before my breasts even did lmao

Very impressive, all the way around. 
I'm sure Lotus can offer better & more 
complete info than me, but do you use 
bio-identical progesterone cream? Also, 
Collagen has helped me, too. 
Quite Lovely, I'll Add.

(21-04-2017, 05:56 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  Very impressive, all the way around. 
I'm sure Lotus can offer better & more 
complete info than me, but do you use 
bio-identical progesterone cream? Also, 
Collagen has helped me, too. 
Quite Lovely, I'll Add.

No my doctor was avidly against prescribing me any progesterone, and said the risks werent worth it? I dont know what collagen is? If you think they will help me, please provide me with links to where I can buy some/the products you recommend?

Collagen is a structural protein found in skin. 
I'll remove myself from offering any advice. 
I'm sure there are other members of this board that
can offer HRT related answers. You look great. 
Good Luck :-)

While, i cant really comment on herbs with HRT. not much is obvious there, 

LOTUS should comment on this(sorry for the caps)

Outside that, you should be happy with your growth, you respond to HRT well. Smile

(21-04-2017, 05:22 PM)Moobdood Wrote:  Its been a long while since I last posted here, and alot has changed since then. In August 2014 I was prescribed Hormone Replacement Therapy via a doctor and it's helped alot. Well it makes it harder to loose weight tho lol. But I think I've gotten to the point where my breasts are no longer growing? After 2.5 years on HRT, or if they are still growing its very slow/subtle and hard to tell. I also notice that the shape of my breasts are um a little odd/saggy? Not sure if that is just the natural shape of them, if they are underdeveloped, or if its because I cant wear a bra? (Because it causes panic attacks for me.. Sad ). Plus as happy as I am that I do have a chest finally now, I'd prefer that they'd be bigger still. I am wondering if there are any herbs I can take that won't really interfere with my HRT? Like I dont need any herbs that increase estrogen because My E levels are already rather high and I dont want it to get too high to the point where the E transforms to Testosterone which I read can happen sometimes.. So if anyone has any recommendations/suggestions on things I can do to either fill them out/round them out and/or to make them bigger I'd greatly appreciate it. I know I need to loose weight also, Im currently exercising and eating healthier so please dont fat shame..v.v Thanks for the time. Smile
Most estimates say it will take from 2 to 5 years to see maximum breast growth. I was on hrt for many years, and then stopped completely for a short time, before starting again at a low dose. When I increased my dosage to what it was when I was beginning to transition, I saw a surprising "jump start" in breast growth. I realize starting and stopping estrogen isn't recommended, but it sometimes  can result in another growth cycle.  And don't think of your breasts as "odd/saggy". They aren't odd at all. As for saggy, it happens, even to genetic women, especially those who carry extra weight. There is no specific size or shape that breasts should be to look "normal". They come in many sizes and shapes and yours look very natural.
I don't know about any herbs you could take. I would discuss that with your Dr. They might very well interfere with your levels. One thing I can tell you for certain is, estrogen CAN'T convert to testosterone. Excess testosterone CAN convert to estrogen, it's called aromatase, but excess estrogen can't convert to testosterone.
The only thing that I know of that "might" help would be progesterone, but you said your Dr. wouldn't prescribe it. And it is usually taken at the start of your hrt while your breast growth is beginning. Some Dr.s say it helps with glandular, nipple, and areola growth and some say it doesn't make enough of a difference and won't prescribe it. I was taking it at the start of my transition, but when I got a new Dr, he said he wouldn't give me a new Rx for it because he didn't think it made a difference. I did use a progesterone cream at one time, after I stopped my transition, but it caused excessive nipple growth and made my areolas thick, so I stopped using it.
In my opinion, you've had great results in 2.5 years! But don't give up. You still may see some growth, just not as rapid as when you started.

Moobdood,
Very nice!! You have a great set.

(22-04-2017, 12:27 PM)Bluegill Wrote:  
(21-04-2017, 05:22 PM)Moobdood Wrote:  Its been a long while since I last posted here, and alot has changed since then. In August 2014 I was prescribed Hormone Replacement Therapy via a doctor and it's helped alot. Well it makes it harder to loose weight tho lol. But I think I've gotten to the point where my breasts are no longer growing? After 2.5 years on HRT, or if they are still growing its very slow/subtle and hard to tell. I also notice that the shape of my breasts are um a little odd/saggy? Not sure if that is just the natural shape of them, if they are underdeveloped, or if its because I cant wear a bra? (Because it causes panic attacks for me.. Sad ). Plus as happy as I am that I do have a chest finally now, I'd prefer that they'd be bigger still. I am wondering if there are any herbs I can take that won't really interfere with my HRT? Like I dont need any herbs that increase estrogen because My E levels are already rather high and I dont want it to get too high to the point where the E transforms to Testosterone which I read can happen sometimes.. So if anyone has any recommendations/suggestions on things I can do to either fill them out/round them out and/or to make them bigger I'd greatly appreciate it. I know I need to loose weight also, Im currently exercising and eating healthier so please dont fat shame..v.v Thanks for the time. Smile
Most estimates say it will take from 2 to 5 years to see maximum breast growth. I was on hrt for many years, and then stopped completely for a short time, before starting again at a low dose. When I increased my dosage to what it was when I was beginning to transition, I saw a surprising "jump start" in breast growth. I realize starting and stopping estrogen isn't recommended, but it sometimes  can result in another growth cycle.  And don't think of your breasts as "odd/saggy". They aren't odd at all. As for saggy, it happens, even to genetic women, especially those who carry extra weight. There is no specific size or shape that breasts should be to look "normal". They come in many sizes and shapes and yours look very natural.
I don't know about any herbs you could take. I would discuss that with your Dr. They might very well interfere with your levels. One thing I can tell you for certain is, estrogen CAN'T convert to testosterone. Excess testosterone CAN convert to estrogen, it's called aromatase, but excess estrogen can't convert to testosterone.
The only thing that I know of that "might" help would be progesterone, but you said your Dr. wouldn't prescribe it. And it is usually taken at the start of your hrt while your breast growth is beginning. Some Dr.s say it helps with glandular, nipple, and areola growth and some say it doesn't make enough of a difference and won't prescribe it. I was taking it at the start of my transition, but when I got a new Dr, he said he wouldn't give me a new Rx for it because he didn't think it made a difference. I did use a progesterone cream at one time, after I stopped my transition, but it caused excessive nipple growth and made my areolas thick, so I stopped using it.
In my opinion, you've had great results in 2.5 years! But don't give up. You still may see some growth, just not as rapid as when you started.
Well I heard even missing a few doses of HRT here and there could be very dangerous for your body. I have had times where I have forgotten to take it here or there, etc. But never noticed any growth spurt from it? Which Progesterone cream did you use if you dont mind me asking? When you used it was it after the Doc refused to give you progesterone? So in theory what would happen if your E levels get too high? I've heard hormone levels sometimes lead to macromastia (which I would honestly love to have happen to me *blushes*) Yeah my doctor said progesterone wouldnt do anything and it wasnt worth the risks. lol Thank you tho its just..well in my mind bigger is better and I kinda want mine as big as I possibly can get them naturally ya know? I really want to get a noogleberry but need to wait till I can afford one.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon