Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Almost 3 years of HRT

(24-04-2017, 04:01 AM)Moobdood Wrote:  
(24-04-2017, 02:35 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  Check out Vitex for progesterone also check out pueraria mirifica to help lift up your breast.

Does Vitex work if my body doesnt naturally produce Progesterone since I am not a biological woman? I was contemplating taking bio-identical progesterone cream for it?

Males and Females both have the same hormones so yes male to females can have progesterone raised.
Here is a link to tell you about Vitex http://www.yourhealth.com.au/information...name=Vitex

(28-04-2017, 03:52 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  
(24-04-2017, 04:01 AM)Moobdood Wrote:  
(24-04-2017, 02:35 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  Check out Vitex for progesterone also check out pueraria mirifica to help lift up your breast.

Does Vitex work if my body doesnt naturally produce Progesterone since I am not a biological woman? I was contemplating taking bio-identical progesterone cream for it?

Males and Females both have the same hormones so yes male to females can have progesterone raised.
Here is a link to tell you about Vitex http://www.yourhealth.com.au/information...name=Vitex

Ah alright, thanks for letting me know :3

(27-04-2017, 01:37 AM)Moobdood Wrote:  I asked my doctor about going up to 6mg of Estrogen but he said my Estrogen levels were high enough (ie regular female levels) and didnt need to increase my dosage since my levels were already large enough. I'd love to see the pics of what you are talking about too?

I sent you a PM.

Bump?

As far as Progesterone, YES. its required for healthy Growth.

As far as getting your doctor to Prescribe it.  (Give them This[Image: 22780159_296301430867072_707949567920870...e=5A7B5002]

--------------------

When i first responded i was new, and on Herbs.

Ive been on HRT for a year now, I can contest Progesterone is needed. if you want proof just take a look my development in my thread.

(28-10-2017, 11:28 AM)EndlessEden_mn2010 Wrote:  As far as Progesterone, YES. its required for healthy Growth.

As far as getting your doctor to Prescribe it.  (Give them This[Image: 22780159_296301430867072_707949567920870...e=5A7B5002]

--------------------

When i first responded i was new, and on Herbs.

Ive been on HRT for a year now, I can contest Progesterone is needed. if you want proof just take a look my development in my thread.

see thats what I thought. Will using Pro-Gest help? If not I may have to self medicate for progesterone as my doc won't give it to me. v.v

I have also seen an increase in the fullness of my breasts, using bio identical progesterone tablets.

Bio identical progesterone is believed to protect against breast cancer, and also act as a mild AA

Synthetic progesterone is beleived to cause breast cancer, cause early on set of dementia and act like a androgen.

http://www.womenlivingnaturally.com/arti...php?id=177

(12-11-2017, 04:48 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I have also seen an increase in the fullness of my breasts, using bio identical progesterone tablets.

Bio identical progesterone is believed to protect against breast cancer, and also act as a mild AA

Synthetic progesterone is beleived to cause breast cancer, cause early on set of dementia and act like a androgen.

http://www.womenlivingnaturally.com/arti...php?id=177

So what's the best bio identical progesterone you can buy otc?

Myself & others use Smokey Mountain Naturals.

Wow.... You really have impressive results, I'm jealous ;-) !

What was your dosage of E ? Transdermal or eating pills ?

Thanks,

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon