Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does this make sense ?

Many of you know me here as a Girl of extremes

One minute normal then next day on heat as it were,

I have always suspected for a while that my T levels were are extreme but never had them tested
(will do soon)

So after reading about aromotase where the body can usually only cope with T levels at approx 1000 whatever the units are , then after this level it turns excess T into estrogen, could this explain the

instant switch I feel, ie

one moment normal strong alpha male, the next intense girl urge , could the aromotase feedback loop act this fast ?

Thoughts pls

Julie

Hmmm
In a way that does make sense. I dont have a clue of the right answer, so I'm hoping one of the scientist in the group can offer some wisdom.
I too get these swings and never gave it a thought. Just the weather.
Bobbi
PS
SOOOoooo glad your back!

It could very well be that the body is trying to "stabilize" the hormone levels.   Huh

Glad I'm not the only doing this. Hormone surges, have to love them. I can always expect to have a slight headache, feel lethargic, after an injection. My energy level just plummets. I can feel when the injection is tapering off, usually 4-6 days or so. My energy level starts comes back. Gees, I was watching something on my computer a few days ago, started crying lol. The funny part, it wasn't a sad show lmao, a young girl got injured. Yup estrogen surges, it's whats for dinner lmao.

Oh forgot to add, had my first hot flash in bed the other night, wow, soaked in sweat, tons of fun lol.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon