Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Jamie's growth progress :)

(04-12-2017, 10:41 PM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  Thanks my boobs! Thanks cat <3. Thank you jeannie! I really appreciate the words of support sorry i havent really been active or wrote anyposts but if you have any more comments or questions id love to hear them! Im doing pretty good right now living life ive been on and off pm for a lil bit but i have a consultation tomorrow with a trans clinic so i should be starting hrt soon or within a month..and then my boobs will really get big i cant wait

Hey Jamie, did stopping taking anything for a month affect anything negatively and then did starting HRT restart growths?

(24-04-2017, 05:15 PM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  Side angle?

For 2 months ! You got hell of a growth .... I wouldn’t add anymore except boobi massage .......
Patience is name of game ...... just remember girls take 4+ yrs to develop their boobies to full .

(22-11-2017, 02:52 PM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  November update pics Smile et me know what you think!

Jamie Lee, you are way overdue for photo updates!!!  Please?  How has your growth progressed?

Cat

(22-11-2017, 02:52 PM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  November update pics Smile et me know what you think!

Jamie Lee, you are way overdue for photo updates!!!  Please?  How has your growth progressed?

Cat

Hey all been on and off with hrt starting up again been on for a little less then a week things are resuming nicely i cant tell if ive had growth but it feels like it lmk your thoughts. Also going to be doing madsages daily as an experiment ill continue. So far the mental changes have come back (being more moody etc) my skins softening again. In the past i made the mistake of not massaging or taking calcium? Or protein? Im not sure which one to take still but im going to be trying to get the most growth this time instead of winging it

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(27-07-2018, 08:59 PM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  Hey all been on and off with hrt starting up again been on for a little less then a week things are resuming nicely i cant tell if ive had growth but it feels like it lmk your thoughts. Also going to be doing madsages daily as an experiment ill continue. So far the mental changes have come back (being more moody etc) my skins softening again. In the past i made the mistake of not massaging or taking calcium? Or protein? Im not sure which one to take still but im going to be trying to get the most growth this time instead of winging it

Sometimes it is harder to ascertain small growth from picture than what you physically feel .
Wishing you growth

(10-05-2017, 04:49 AM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  5.9.17

What size are your breast in this pic?

isnt it exciting .... when the buds form and it hurts and your like is this a good thing or a bad thing?!?  (ITS a very very GOOD thing ^_^)

I think if your like most people though, myself included you will find that you plateau with everything, so PM is the BEST to start with but after 3 - 4 months ... you will need to switch and then at some point ... go back.   My fave's right now are two things one topical, and one edible. They are Mexican Wild Yam, and Fenugreek seed. I use the wild yam in cream form and extract topically. And the Fenugreek seed I soak for 20 - 30  hours and add to my oatmeal along with hemp seed for my break fast and lunch. (add in filler like lettuce or salad or veggies ... whatever. Hempseed is all you need to survive ... and survive well.   the only true super food, add oatmeal though and it's amplified.  Add Fenugreek  and you got female porridge.  LOL Add some raw cacao and cinnimon/nutmeg top with maple syrup and butter ... mmmm maybe a pinch of salt.....you got boobies in a bowl. If you can manage a diet based on this.....for like a month....(I dare you) we will be calling you Dolly Parting ... LOL   (I can't guarantee it though, every damn human is different) oh.....but you have to walk, exercise and use a lot more water than most people do.

Oatmeal MUST be the highest quality you can buy, McCann is my fav. It needs to be cooked OLD school, not (quick)!!!!!! Uber important, Make it the NIGHT BEFORE you eat it and store in fridge. Cook in fry pan ... heat on high, get it hot, add just enough water to steam the pan and mix.....when it starts to stick again add a teaspoon of butter and mix till it does not stick and plate, 2 teaspoons of butter and salt to taste, ;then some maple syrup.  Oatmeal should be JUST chewey, and drier than most serve it.   Last 10 minutes of cooking oat meal add a bout a half cup of shelled hemp seed and then half cup of soaked Fenugreek seek. Let it sit after cooking and put in container for fridge storage. Eate this cooked as described and for at least one month, and you WILL add at least ONE cup size., then switch back to PM, 9and if your daring ... keep the diet.)

and plz, if you follow this ... document it....thats where I absolutly SUCK!!!

(15-09-2018, 12:45 AM)PeppermintPatty Wrote:  isnt it exciting .... when the buds form and it hurts and your like is this a good thing or a bad thing?!?  (ITS a very very GOOD thing ^_^)

I think if your like most people though, myself included you will find that you plateau with everything, so PM is the BEST to start with but after 3 - 4 months ... you will need to switch and then at some point ... go back.   My fave's right now are two things one topical, and one edible. They are Mexican Wild Yam, and Fenugreek seed. I use the wild yam in cream form and extract topically. And the Fenugreek seed I soak for 20 - 30  hours and add to my oatmeal along with hemp seed for my break fast and lunch. (add in filler like lettuce or salad or veggies ... whatever. Hempseed is all you need to survive ... and survive well.   the only true super food, add oatmeal though and it's amplified.  Add Fenugreek  and you got female porridge.  LOL Add some raw cacao and cinnimon/nutmeg top with maple syrup and butter ... mmmm maybe a pinch of salt.....you got boobies in a bowl. If you can manage a diet based on this.....for like a month....(I dare you) we will be calling you Dolly Parting ... LOL   (I can't guarantee it though, every damn human is different) oh.....but you have to walk, exercise and use a lot more water than most people do.

Oatmeal MUST be the highest quality you can buy, McCann is my fav. It needs to be cooked OLD school, not (quick)!!!!!! Uber important, Make it the NIGHT BEFORE you eat it and store in fridge. Cook in fry pan ... heat on high, get it hot, add just enough water to steam the pan and mix.....when it starts to stick again add a teaspoon of butter and mix till it does not stick and plate, 2 teaspoons of butter and salt to taste, ;then some maple syrup.  Oatmeal should be JUST chewey, and drier than most serve it.   Last 10 minutes of cooking oat meal add a bout a half cup of shelled hemp seed and then half cup of soaked Fenugreek seek. Let it sit after cooking and put in container for fridge storage. Eate this cooked as described and for at least one month, and you WILL add at least ONE cup size., then switch back to PM, 9and if your daring ... keep the diet.)

So thats your secret!
Thanks Patty
I dont know if I can pulll that off for a month but its well worth giving a try. Are there any special exercises you would recomend?

Bobbi

(15-09-2018, 12:45 AM)PeppermintPatty Wrote:  isnt it exciting .... when the buds form and it hurts and your like is this a good thing or a bad thing?!?  (ITS a very very GOOD thing ^_^)

Hmm interesting I've been taking just estradiol lately I think ill order fenugreek itll probably help. As for the oat meal 
is quakers okay ive been drinking and eating a lot of dairy my friend told me its really good for boobs but im going to post more pics so i can see that slow progress

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon