Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Jamie's growth progress :)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

5.9.17 Really happy with my growth i think theyre getting bigger its hard to tell i need to look at older photos.. I think my skin is getting softer and my boobs are getting bigger..My areolas are big sometimes and smaller at others in these pics theyre pretty big. Ive been on Pm serum ive been rubbing once a day and still on same regamine.. When should i up my dosage? What are your guys thoughts love some input ^^ Also in regaurds if i should wear a bra or not >,< kinda confused

looking cute :3 those are deffinetly breast growth.

as far as a bra when you can stick a pencil under one and it doesn't fall. you need a bra...aka, b/c cups.

bbut wanting/wearing is up to you. what ever makes you happy.

Very nice Jamie!
You can wear a bra anytime you want. I have been wearing bralettes and love the way they fit what I have. ie its all me and no padding.
If your just on PM serum once aday, then upping to twice aday would work wonders!
Bobbi

I started to wear a bra full time, when the slightest friction of t-shirts or shirts was getting rough and tough on my nipples.

(10-05-2017, 11:18 AM)EndlessEden_mn2010 Wrote:  looking cute :3 those are deffinetly breast growth.

as far as a bra when you can stick a pencil under one and it doesn't fall. you need a bra...aka, b/c cups.

Awe thanks! And okay ill keep that in mind yea ill just wait until im a b cup but for now work on growth ^^

(11-05-2017, 06:44 AM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  
(10-05-2017, 11:18 AM)EndlessEden_mn2010 Wrote:  looking cute :3 those are deffinetly breast growth.

Awe thanks! And okay ill keep that in mind yea ill just wait until im a b cup but for now work on growth ^^

Hi Jamie,

looking great , can u please tell regarding the milk thistle added in your routine or not and how much / day ?

Regards,
Uneza

ive actually had the milk thistle but i havent taken any yet i think ill start off with 2 a day maybe 4 i dont know what its exactly used.. if you dont mind explaining that would be greatly appreciated

I think that your breasts are lovely. As for bras, I say wear 'em if you want to.  It's a pretty cool feeling when you put on an old bra and find that you're filling it better than you used to.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon