Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Jamie's growth progress :)

(25-05-2017, 03:41 PM)lilmikey Wrote:  I think that your breasts are lovely. As for bras, I say wear 'em if you want to.  It's a pretty cool feeling when you put on an old bra and find that you're filling it better than you used to.

Amen!

(25-05-2017, 03:41 PM)lilmikey Wrote:  I think that your breasts are lovely. As for bras, I say wear 'em if you want to.  It's a pretty cool feeling when you put on an old bra and find that you're filling it better than you used to.

Awe thanks Blush ~ yea i might wear one i need a good place to find one idek my size i doubt id be able to fill a real bra

Just ordered nature days liquid extract! and more pm and white penoy gonna bump my dosage to 3000mg and see how well that works. hoping the liquid helps growth.. Ill keep you updated~

Be careful Jamie...  I did quite well with less problems when I was on between 1200 to 1500 of PM extract.  Too much is Too MUCH....

(26-05-2017, 03:51 PM)Aria Wrote:  Be careful Jamie...  I did quite well with less problems when I was on between 1200 to 1500 of PM extract.  Too much is Too MUCH....

Right.. Ill be careful im just testing rn once this comes in my program will be 

3000mg of pm 
Nature day liquid extract
and 500mg of white peony

Hello, sister Jamie.

Your progress is exceptional for only 2 months.  A lot of new sisters on their NBE journey get very discouraged in the early stages when they go 3-4 months without any notable progress, but I don't think you are ever going to have that problem.   Something important to remember as you go is that genetic females breasts grow during puberty.  Your body already went through puberty and part of the NBE process is tricking your body into undoing the puberty you already went through and starting over to go through female puberty, instead.

As for bras, where one when you think you need or want one.  I will recommend, however, that you not trust sizes, and definitely not size calculators.  For the first good bit, a simple sports bra will be more than enough, but as you get further along, and should you be blessed with success into the C or D ranges, get a professional fitting.  It might seem awkward the first time, I know it did for me.  If the people working the boutique are professionals, they will take care of you and make sure you get the right bra that you need for a fair prize, and they will even help you size and adjust it.  They will take care of you.

Awe thanks yea growth is going pretty well I'm on 30000 pm not but I'm waiting for my nature day liquid but I got 2 cute training bras maybe I'll post the other one tomorrow

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

5/31/19

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Oh Oh, Boob Alert! ! ! Big Grin

(01-06-2017, 04:43 AM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  Awe thanks yea growth is going pretty well I'm on 30000 pm not but I'm waiting for my nature day liquid but I got 2 cute training bras maybe I'll post the other one tomorrow

I hope you meant 3000mg PM!!
Looking very lovely by the way.
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon