Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just switch from pm to HRT

So, I finally go my prescription today woohoo! 50mg of Spiro twice daily and 2mg of estrogen. I was wonding from others, who switched, what did you notice first or was different as compared to being on pm.

Just like that huh?Big Grin Congrats and good luck!!

(26-04-2017, 06:55 PM)Whitney5689 Wrote:  So, I finally go my prescription today woohoo! 50mg of Spiro twice daily and 2mg of estrogen. I was wonding from others, who switched, what did you notice first or was different as compared to being on pm.

I noticed right away more mental than physical things.  For instance, I felt that finally I was getting there maybe faster.  I guess it's more of a placebo effect since I wasn't on HRT for more than 2 weeks at the time.

The first month, I noticed my mood swings had smoothed out quite a bit, and my breasts getting heavier feeling but I didn't see much of a difference in size or projection.  In the last 2 months, my breasts have filled out quite a lot, and my face has gotten softer in appearance right along with smoother more delicate skin.  To me, it's almost like Voodoo or something.  It's amazing to think what 150mg of Spiro and 100mcg Estradiol patch can do.

Mind you, I have only been on HRT for like 4 months, but now I am starting to get more of a feminine body shape and feel more bolder in my not caring what other people think.  For the most part, mentally has been the biggest change but still won't turn in my "Man Card" as I love moving between both worlds.

Hi Whitney,

Congrats on jumping on the hrt train.

As Aria said mental changes came first for me, it started slowly but you start to realise how calm and happy you are. Then I found I became all emotional not necessarily teary but like it was okay to be emotional. BO had already given me significant changes but it was a whole other level to that.

Next I noticed my body smell changed, really changed to the point where at the end of the day I started smelling very womanly in terms of natural odour. At this point I became hyper aware of how many males stink, like really stink. The odour changes did settle down though but I definitely don't smell like a male anymore.

About 3 months in my breasts suddenly started to really ache and the hard lump under my nipples got a lot bigger. I still get growing pains but had a couple of weeks if very intense pain which wasn't entirely unpleasant though. The sensations have calmed down but they are still very much there.

Have also had my butt and hips fill out a lot to the point where male trousers don't fit properly at all. Have lost a lot of muscle from my arms but its only going slowly from my body. My legs are also slimmer but all the walking is keeping the muscle there.

My eyelashes have also got very long and thick to the point and my eyebrows seem to have stopped growing as much. I have also dropped about a shoe size and my hands have also reduced in size to the point where I have the same hand size as my mum like exactly the same size.

I definitely feel very right now like a radio that has been properly tuned in, am also caring way less about what people think as well. I don't present as female in public but I definitely don't look very male most of the time. Am not sure I ever picked up my man card in the first place though so don't feel like i am giving anything up just feeling and looking like I always should have done.

Megan

Thank you for the awesome reply's, It feels great to finally get going. Pm was a wonderful starting point, but now I feel like I'm actually on my way to be me!

(27-04-2017, 05:08 AM)Aria Wrote:  
(26-04-2017, 06:55 PM)Whitney5689 Wrote:  So, I finally go my prescription today woohoo! 50mg of Spiro twice daily and 2mg of estrogen. I was wonding from others, who switched, what did you notice first or was different as compared to being on pm.

I noticed right away more mental than physical things.  For instance, I felt that finally I was getting there maybe faster.  I guess it's more of a placebo effect since I wasn't on HRT for more than 2 weeks at the time.

The first month, I noticed my mood swings had smoothed out quite a bit, and my breasts getting heavier feeling but I didn't see much of a difference in size or projection.  In the last 2 months, my breasts have filled out quite a lot, and my face has gotten softer in appearance right along with smoother more delicate skin.  To me, it's almost like Voodoo or something.  It's amazing to think what 150mg of Spiro and 100mcg Estradiol patch can do.

Mind you, I have only been on HRT for like 4 months, but now I am starting to get more of a feminine body shape and feel more bolder in my not caring what other people think.  For the most part, mentally has been the biggest change but still won't turn in my "Man Card" as I love moving between both worlds.

Yeah. The mental effects are the primary motivating factor for me. The physical stuff is just a bonus. I'll still be disappointed if I don't get both Tongue

We all will get both effects, after about 2 - 3 years, albeit some maybe sooner.  After all, you are trying to reprogram your body and mind then going through a second puberty after all...

Congrats! I know how exciting it feels to take your first E pill, and you`ll never forget that time either!

I`v been on HRT for 18 months now, and the first thing I remember was needing to pee! it`s like if peeing was an Olympic event, I`d have taken home a medal! LOL
the worst part was middle of the night visits to the loo, but after about a month or so it calmed down a bit and now it`s either i`v gotten used to it or everything`s back to "normal" again.
I was on quite high doses of herbs before I switched over so starting on a low dose of E didn`t really change too much, although i do remember having the strangest cold shiver come over me after about 20 mins of taking my first pill, just came out of the blue, like the opposite of a Hot Flash.
beyond that it`s pretty much as the others have said above, though Most of the Physical changes (other than boobs, skin texture etc..) for me seemed to happen in the second year, Everything has gone curvy now even around my knees (Great for shaving now!), my toes have even padded out and I don`t have a visible shin bone ridge that runs down the front, it`s all quite rounded, facial softening happened mostly in the second year too, I`d describe it as dramatically Subtle.
breast growth has been slow and steady, no growth spurts or stoppages, just slow and gradual, i`m still a 36B as i was last year but they are fuller all around now and have less gap in the middle.
personality... that`s a hard one to quantify really, I`m more Authentic than before, and feel sooooo free now it`s unbelievable! but i`m only 2 weeks off from having lived full time as female for a year now, so i don`t how much is to do with that or continued HRT?

oh and for the record, i still have that "am i trans* enough..." thing going on occasionally, I`m not sure that ever really goes? it becomes Less, but i`v not shaken mine yet, so just keep taking your feM & M`s and hold on tight! Cool

(02-11-2017, 01:01 PM)Katie Wrote:  Congrats! I know how exciting it feels to take your first E pill, and you`ll never forget that time either!

I`v been on HRT for 18 months now, and the first thing I remember was needing to pee! it`s like if peeing was an Olympic event, I`d have taken home a medal! LOL

Were you on Spiro by any chance? It's has diuretic properties.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon