Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting Out

I have always enjoyed men who had developed breasts whether intentionally or not. I have finally decided to develop mine. I have some questions are all the Puearia Mirfiica pill brands the same, or is one far better than the rest? I have never had sensitive nipples, so will my taking PM increase their sensitivity. This is one very important goal for me. I am going to shave my chest, so hopefully that will improve their appearance and hopefully increase sensitivity.  I am glad to be on board

Hello Bob58,
Before you start on your booby growth, you need to ask yourself what your going to with breasts that you can no longer hide!
This is a real concern and fills up many threads here.
There are concerns with family, friends,  and opps, I sure cant go to the beach anymore, etc.
Give a long hard thought before you head down this slippery path.
Bobbi

Bobbi
you spoilsport
x

Julie

(30-04-2017, 01:32 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hello Bob58,
Before you start on your booby growth, you need to ask yourself what your going to with breasts that you can no longer hide!
This is a real concern and fills up many threads here.
There are concerns with family, friends,  and opps, I sure cant go to the beach anymore, etc.
Give a long hard thought before you head down this slippery path.
Bobbi

I never go shirtless in public, and I am not aiming for spacious tatas. A decent growth is all I want. BTW will the change make my nipples sensitive? That is one thing I have never experienced.

Oooooooh gosh yes

As my wife said tonight

I never stop,playing with mine

lol

Julie

Hi Bob58
So I'm a spoilsport, Oh well I'm cute though[Image: tongue.gif].
So for PM the best place was http://www.ainterolherbs.com/shippedwithinusa-c-31.html
They and all the other Aniterol dealers seem to be having issues getting there stock.
But the about guys have stock in the US which saves you 3 weeks of waiting.
Barlowes is another brand. and there are others that you might find by looking in the PM folder.
Take Calcium with your PM. For me it helped a lot.
And you should look through the programs folder to develop a complete program.
Bobbi

(01-05-2017, 02:59 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Bob58
So I'm a spoilsport, Oh well I'm cute though[Image: tongue.gif].
So for PM the best place was http://www.ainterolherbs.com/shippedwithinusa-c-31.html
They and all the other Aniterol dealers seem to be having issues getting there stock.
But the about guys have stock in the US which saves you 3 weeks of waiting.
Barlowes is another brand. and there are others that you might find by looking in the PM folder.
Take Calcium with your PM. For me it helped a lot.
And you should look through the programs folder to develop a complete program.
Bobbi

Thank you Bobbi. I went with Ainterol and will begin using it upon delivery.

Good luck, this is a very slippery slope. I started in Sept 2015, stopped in May 2016 and then fooled with a ton of different options before starting PM again recently. I really didn't want to go back on PM, but I just couldn't resist it. Even when I was off, my chest would show in most shirts, not really female boob, but I do have breast tissue in what used to be just fat. 

So be prepared, I now have something I didn't when I started and its super hard to stop and never go back, we all come back to it at some point.

Bob58,
Like you, I went for nipple growth and sensitivity.  I did a lot of time using SuppleNips (small nipple size suction cups you put over your nipples and stimulate growth and increased blood supply to the nipple.)  In addition, I used PM off and on for six months and then did two 60 day cycles of HRT using Progynova.  My nipples got about 5/8" long and Very sensitive.  I had some small amount of breast growth which allowed my nipples to "bud out" and I developed some breast tissue growth with the nipples.  I have stopped all drugs at this time but still use my SuppleNips about three times a week for about an hour at a time.
Let me know if you have any questions.  Good luck.

I second CatBeginners endorsement of SuppleNips.  I'm on size 1 and fill them out in about 60 days.  1/2" erect now and frequently 3/8" in unstimulated size.  OMG 10x sensitivity and dozens of nipple erections throughout the day.  I can't wear them now 8 to 12 hours continuously with no discomfort but this was built up over two months.  I also use silicone nipple bands for training too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon