Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Seeking advise regarding these pills.

Hi. I was wondering if these pills would help towards my breast growth, they contain a variety of ingredients .
See list below.... Am not sure if any may inhibit any breast growth ?  Need your knowledge... Thank you in advance. 

Each caplet contains: %NRV**
Vitamin C
10mg 13%
Hydrolysed Protein
1000mg ***

Contains the following amino acids (approximate amounts):
L-Alanine
89mg ***
L-Arginine
78mg ***
L-Aspartic-Acid
60mg ***
L-Glutamic Acid
100mg ***
L-Glycine
214mg ***
*L-Histidine
8.6mg ***
L-Hydroxylysine
10mg ***
L-Hydroxyproline
119mg ***
*L-Isoleucine
15mg ***
*L-Leucine
33mg ***
*L-Lysine
35mg ***
*L-Methionine
7mg ***
L-Ornithine-HCl
15mg ***
*L-Phenylalanine
24mg ***
L-Proline
124mg ***
L-Serine
36mg ***
*L-Threonine
21mg ***
L-Tyrosine
5mg ***
*L-Valine
22mg ***
*Essential Amino Acids **NRV = Nutrient Reference Value ***No NRV established

To me it looks like a gram of good protein with a bit of vitamin C acting as preservative/antioxidant. Broken to constituent aminoacids to save your digestive system some work Smile
Though I've read some recommendations of arginine I doubt a supplement like this will make a difference as far as NBE is concerned.

(30-04-2017, 05:58 PM)oki Wrote:  To me it looks like a gram of good protein with a bit of vitamin C acting as preservative/antioxidant. Broken to constituent aminoacids to save your digestive system some work Smile
Though I've read some recommendations of arginine I doubt a supplement like this will make a difference as far as NBE is concerned.

Thank you Oki . 
I was in two minds whether to purchase some, and that's why I thought, ask the experts  Wink

Ouch, don't be misled, I'm no expert Big Grin Just what the common sense and 15yo traces of high school education suggest Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon