Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HRT Greenlight from my Wife-Now I need advice ?

oh I do , she is adored , just wish did not have too worry her with all this tg crap

anyway

HRT does wonders for the nipples, aerolas puffed this morning, nipples retracted in , and I had to go and pop a bra on damn things were so sore

lol

Julie

Approx 3 week report

Hrt small Micro doses now calmed all things down

Looking at all this with a slightly circumspect view and normal outlook

Not the usual heat when looking at breast growth

Not having a wtf moment , just watching with bemused interest

Without doubt the mental effects are significantly different to pm

Mind you having read the other day 

If hrt makes you feel normal then you need it ?

Nipples and breasts have changed shape 

The weird thing is it's bring the male side out as well , i.e. I am liking feeling my strength again 
And not at all happy or wanting to lose my male function

Lol

Some one pls explain

Julie

(13-05-2017, 02:36 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Approx 3 week report

Hrt small Micro doses now calmed all things down

Looking at all this with a slightly circumspect view and normal outlook

Not the usual heat when looking at breast growth

Not having a wtf moment , just watching with bemused interest

Without doubt the mental effects are significantly different to pm

Nipples and breasts have changed shape 

The weird thing is it's bring the male side out as well , i.e. I am liking feeling my strength again 
And not at all happy or wanting to lose my male function

Lol

Some one pls explain

Julie

Hi Julie,

Cant really comment about losing functionality as I wasnt bothered about it and I was sort of expecting it anyway.  Yes it did bring out my maleness a little when I started HRT took about a month for that to go away, although other than feeling very tired all the time I cant say I have noticed much physically other than the intended and usual side effects.

Have read about the HRT making you feel normal elsewhere, whilst the effects are different to PM and BO they do settle down and I have to admit I just feel like the old me without the self loathing etc. You kind of just get on with things dealing with each day as it comes, not much else you can do really!

Sounds like your brain isnt completely enjoying its new chemical enhancement though, even at a very low dosage.

Megan

Well 
I think my brain is quite enjoying it but just very wary as my aim is to quiet the noise rather than transition

X

Julie

Ps

I think it's more of a 3 month trial

(13-05-2017, 06:34 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Well 
I think my brain is quite enjoying it but just very wary as my aim is to quiet the noise rather than transition

X

Julie

Ps

I think it's more of a 3 month trial

Julie, what do you mean you think it more of a 3-month trial?  Are you trying tthis on your own for 3 months, and then either stopping or going to the real deal, depending on your seults,  physical & mental?

Hi

thats about it yes

I view this as a 3 month trial as I need to know if low dose is the way for me,

little concerned at the rate of breast growth I am getting on micro doses,

Dodgy

the plan is too estrogen soak as know a few girls like me who do not wish to transition fully so have done low dose
for 2 years, then off for a few years ,

then back on,

Julie

(19-05-2017, 05:11 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Hi

thats about it yes

I view this as a 3 month trial as I need to know if low dose is the way for me,

little concerned at the rate of breast growth I am getting on micro doses,

Dodgy

the plan is too estrogen soak as know a few girls like me who do not wish to transition fully so have done low dose
for 2 years, then off for a few years ,

then back on,

Julie
How are you monitoring  your blood work?

ah good question

only been on a month so will get private tests next few weeks

Julie

(02-05-2017, 09:37 AM)julieTG Wrote:  What stops transition, well I still dont feel I want to be a woman, I just want the noise and obssession to go , it takes up so much thinking time

I've been on E for a year and a half with my wife's knowledge.  The noise subsided immediately and I stopped obsessing.  It was a relief to feel "normal" again.

(02-05-2017, 09:37 AM)julieTG Wrote:  20/04/17 started micro doses of E, no aa,

Curious, what is a micro dose and how are you getting it into your system?

My progression has been as follows:

2mg E daily, 0.5mg of E 2 times a day for 3.0 months and 50mg of spiro daily.
2.5mg E daily, 0.5mg of E 5 times a day for 2.5 months.  I dropped the Spiro.
3mg E daily, 1.0mg of E 3 times a day for 1.5 months
4mg E daily, 1.0mg of E 4 times a day for 2 months
5mg E daily, 1.0mg of E 5 times a day for 1 month
6mg E daily, 2.0mg of E 3 times a day for the last 6.5 months

I expect to stay on this dose for another 7 months.  At that point I will be starting my third year.  My clinician says that their protocol allows me to step up to 8mg E daily (2mg 4 times a day) at any point, if that is my desire.  I think I may step up to 8mg at that point, only time will tell.

(13-05-2017, 02:36 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Without doubt the mental effects are significantly different to pm

Taking E indeed makes me feel normal.  I have no desire to transition and don't see why I ever would.  I am not going through any hair removal. I shave about once a month, not because I don't have to but because I hate shaving. And finally after 20+ years in the Navy I am quite comfortable with a standard haircut.  So I don't believe there is any chance of male fail in my future. Primarily because that's not my goal.  

My breasts are developing slowly. I'm somewhere between a 38A and a 38B bra size.   I have been looking around at all the men in the local stores and I have determined that no one cares.  Many of them have breast grow of various size. I am the only one who seems to notice, because I am self conscious of my own breasts and their presence, also because my nipples are often sticking out.  But I'm starting to feel more comfortable in my own skin.  My next step is to start going to the local gym because I want to start swimming laps again.

I wish you well.

Wendy

Crikey I am on micro dose

Only doing half to 1mg of gel per day 

Your doses are pretty well transition level ?

Does your dosage effect erections ?

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon