Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Who is doing this [just] for a fetish?

(09-10-2017, 10:58 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  RE: Just a fetish

Another way to look at is that the fetish (and not just this particular one) is more than "just a" and the other more mundane parts of life are more suited for having the preface of "just a" in front of them.

Let me clarify what I meant with that "just".
Many, but not most, of the people on this forum are transgender. Some of them found out of their transgenderism after they started changing their body. Some of them are using herbs because they don't have access to hormones. I respect them and I see their struggle as greater than mine, considering that I am essentially "just" growing boobs for fun.

That said, I am a crossdresser and after many purges I have understood that this is what I am, and that being a CD is never going away. This also mean that I am "just" a crossdresser, and not transgender. I am not here, doing NBE, because I want to change my sex or to become more feminine. I am a guy, and quite happy to be one, and all I want is the feel the growth of breasts and put something in my bras. This is my fetish, "Just" a fetish. It is part of me, an important part of me, but that's all it is. I don't do it so one day I can transition.

Before I opened this topic, I saw many other users "welcoming" new people with "You'll see that after growing breasts you'll want to be a girl 24/7" or "You don't know yet but this is just the first step in your journey". Things like these can scare those guys that are just growing a pair for fun. Crossdressers and genderfluid struggle to see their lifestyle recognised. We want to keep a foot in two shoes, true, but that's what floats our boat and we don't want to be told that because we want an A cup then we are destined to transition one day.

So... Just! This is "Just" my important-to-me fetish. Nothing more than that.

from My perspective as a Woman, it was never a fetish thing and growing boobs was very low down on my list of priorities, for me it was all about stopping the "Noise" achieving a state of Calm and Balance mentally, emotionaly and spiritually, Nothing sexual about it.
I spent 50 years crossdressing everyday and there was nothing sexual about that either, it was a living nightmare.
needless to say that as soon as my T was gone and my E was up, in a very short space of time I Knew who I was, almost like recovering from amnesia, and as someone once put it" You jumped the fence and were off like a race horse", Yes that Can happen and does, and it happens to people on here (I know of 2 others that have also jumped the fence and plan on staying there, and there will be more!).
I do think it`s fair to give a gentle heads-up to new comers here to that effect, the possibility IS very real, and it`s a bit of a lottery really if you`ll be one of us or not (by "Us" I mean Women).
I understand your use of "just" I use it myself when I say I`m just a girl, because at the end of the day that`s what we are, and no matter how successful your transition, the Very best you`ll ever acheive is a level playing feild with other women, you`ll be one of the other 3.5 Billion women on the planet. "just" isn`t a demeaning term in this or your instance, it`s rather a statement of fact.

That`s not to say I Don`t have a fetish of some sort, I probably do and just don`t know it? it`s possible I guess, but it`s ceratinly not gender or clothes related Wink

(10-10-2017, 09:25 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  

Another way to look at is that the fetish (and not just this particular one) is more than "just a" and the other more mundane parts of life are more suited for having the preface of "just a" in front of them.

Many, but not most, of the people on this forum are transgender. Some of them found out of their transgenderism after they started changing their body. Some of them are using herbs because they don't have access to hormones. I respect them and I see their struggle as greater than mine, considering that I am essentially "just" growing boobs for fun.

That said, I am a crossdresser and after many purges I have understood that this is what I am, and that being a CD is never going away. This also mean that I am "just" a crossdresser, and not transgender. I am not here, doing NBE, because I want to change my sex or to become more feminine. I am a guy, and quite happy to be one, and all I want is the feel the growth of breasts and put something in my bras. This is my fetish, "Just" a fetish. It is part of me, an important part of me, but that's all it is. I don't do it so one day I can transition.

Before I opened this topic, I saw many other users "welcoming" new people with "You'll see that after growing breasts you'll want to be a girl 24/7" or "You don't know yet but this is just the first step in your journey". Things like these can scare those guys that are just growing a pair for fun. Crossdressers and genderfluid struggle to see their lifestyle recognised. We want to keep a foot in two shoes, true, but that's what floats our boat and we don't want to be told that because we want an A cup then we are destined to transition one day.

I’m growing mine for fun too and identify as a male.  The term I use is “kink” as some definitions OD “fetish” mean that activity is required for gratification to be fulfilled as opposed to an interest.

I see no boundary I’ll cross that commits me to a TG journey

(11-10-2017, 04:12 AM)PantyWearerOK Wrote:  
(10-10-2017, 09:25 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  

I’m growing mine for fun too and identify as a male.  The term I use is “kink” as some definitions OD “fetish” mean that activity is required for gratification to be fulfilled as opposed to an interest.

I see no boundary I’ll cross that commits me to a TG journey

I really want to become a massively cissy effeminate gurl, who wears sexy bras, stockings, makeup etc., and has a pair of rather pendulous breasts with massive nipples.

I desparately need to suckle a male lover at my breast. Once I start to lactate, I will be in heaven and I will have snagged him, so that I can concentrate on looking sexy for him.

Fetish ???????????????

I have been pondering this one

For years I thought it was but after years of reading and close communication with almost 90 girls

I now dont think it is

Basically if we have a female  brain or partial female brain but we have the enormous sex drive of a male , its basically torture and with high testosterone we will be sexually charged all the time and its all we think about constantly and in a sexual way.

So basically I conclude now that for many of us its not a fetish, its simply because we are indeed WOMEN or too differing degree levels of women

Julie

x

Playboy is featuring their first transgender model ever next month (and first issue since Hugh passed).

Reminds me of a still vivid childhood memory that I'll never forget. Came across a Playboy mag when I was really young and my reaction to it was that I wanted to be just like the girl in the pictures.

Part of me still does. And some of that stems from well before I ever felt or understood what sex was.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It is, for me, a titillating notion to entertain, but one which I don't wish to act upon.  Thus, I presume it is a fetish.

The decisive realization in my case is how utterly unappealing I find it to juxtapose male form and face with breasts.  The ENTIRE beautiful female form is what calls to me, to the extent that I would wish to embody it.  Breasts would be easy, compared to effecting a complete metamorphosis.

I am male, and in some obscure ways I am female.  Therefore, I find my own ways to perfect the expression of both.  For me, it has been far more harmonious, healthy and fulfilling to develop the muscularity of an elite Crossfit woman, than to focus merely upon breasts that would otherwise be out of place.  I stopped cutting my hair a year ago, and already my sister is envious.  I trained as a classical ballet dancer in my teens and twenties, and I think I will enjoy going back to classes now, to re-embody the lithe functional grace of a female athlete (male ones as well, for that matter).  I figured out the right way to eat and train, and now have the waist and sixpack that I had when I was a dancer and in high school.

For now, I find these things very fulfilling, motivating and health promoting.  With such low body fat, I occasionally crave a shot of estrogen, which I sometimes apply in the form of topical estriol, offset with progesterone cream.  Overall, I try to maintain my T levels as high as I possibly can, while shrinking not from my feminine side.

Is this a fetish?  Or, is it the realization that I am both, in varying degrees, and that I am always seeking for balance?

I thought about this more.  Its more of a medical experiment then a fetish.  Mix meds herbs a bi sexuality and non binary dress and feminine voice. There you have it.

As a teenager--basically from puberty on--I strongly believed I was the typical trans "female in a male body." Now, 15, 20 years later (ugh, has it really been that long?) I think I'm comfortably in between. More female than male (probably)--hence the reason I'm doing what I'm doing--but none the less, I've gone many long stretches where I was comfortable with the idea that I'd never feminize (and full transition never felt in the cards due to cost). That acceptance strikes me as atypical of most who choose to go down the hormone path.

At the same time, feminizing feels like a direction that is very true to who I am. If transition--or even "passing" (I dislike the idea of "passing" as a goal, hence the scare quotes), or presenting as female--is unlikely, I still want to do what I can to represent myself.

But--and this is the reason I'm posting in this thread--I'd be lying if I didn't say there wasn't a strong fetishistic aspect to the process. Especially as a teenager I idolized the process, the desire for embodying the female sexuality, that it became a driving aspect to my sexual interests. Doubtlessly helping was my more generalized fetish of change--something that came to the fore when I dived into hypnosis files. Change. I was drawn to hypnosis on a variety of topics that promised extreme, permanent changes to how I thought, felt, acted, reacted.

So now that I'm on the "supplement" path of feminizing (PM for last year and a half, currently BO) it's a result of all three things dovetailing together. That belief that I am, to whatever degree, more female than male; the fetishistic perks to the hormonal impact on my body and mind; and that always intoxicating desire for change.

Excellent post coffee
Have you had much breast growth in this time ?

Julie 
X

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon