Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The wish and the need

The thing to remember is that NO ONE knows what black and white "Normal" is.  Just like taste in food... some like HOT food, some are happy with just pasta, women the same.  Some like skinny rail of a woman, some prefer curvy to more.

That's why there is such a big wide range of Trans Gender.  I mean for me, I love to cross dress...  All the time?  No.  But I don't want to do injustice to females by being fake.  Hence the boobs and curves I would love to have.  For me, that's my normal.  To other's, I am sinning and going to Hell cause of it.  Others might think I'm sick.  So, I again say, normal is how a person feels about themselves.  Maybe based on love ones perceptions might have weight...  but it's still normalization.  Right?

Good point Aria

we can sit on the cloud when we go up,

look down and say FUCK normal

Julie

(10-05-2017, 05:17 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Good point Aria

we can sit on the cloud when we go up,

look down and say FUCK normal

Julie

LOL.. Big Grin  Amen Sister! Praise the clouds and pass the Estro and Progestro!

I once heard a joke that goes like this

"whats the difference between a crossdresser and a transexual?"

the answer: "about a year"

that isn't always accurate, of course, but was spot on in my case.  I had a wish to crossdress, which became a need to crossdress over time, which became a wish to transition, which became a need to transition over the course of a year and a half.  the deeper I dove into it, the more layers of the male costume I had put on to protect myself growing up.  I used to know I was really a girl, but between my family and my school/conservitive region I wouldn't have survived long without assimilating some male culture.

again, just my experience.....

It's a deep rabbit hole.!!

(11-05-2017, 07:31 PM)bathtub-alchemist Wrote:  I once heard a joke that goes like this

"whats the difference between a crossdresser and a transexual?"

the answer: "about a year"

that isn't always accurate, of course, but was spot on in my case.  I had a wish to crossdress, which became a need to crossdress over time, which became a wish to transition, which became a need to transition over the course of a year and a half.  the deeper I dove into it, the more layers of the male costume I had put on to protect myself growing up.  I used to know I was really a girl, but between my family and my school/conservitive region I wouldn't have survived long without assimilating some male culture.

again, just my experience.....

Another one is .......  the difference is one has a hobby, the other a way of life.  Not so much a joke, but.....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon