Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any women attracted to men w/breasts?

My wife really likes mine. Nothing like sex with four breasts between you!

In one of my jobs I work in a call center with mostly women.  My personality draws friends.  But I notice women who like breasts and dominant women talk to me and ogle me.  One got upset I was married.  I have attracted women I like who are the more masculine part of a relationship.  But now I have features they like.

Nice julie!  Wink I'll get there soon oh yes I will. 

Sounds encouraging. Now I just have to find these women, but I'm not worried about it. I'm a big believer in fate and I'm in a good place now, what happens happens.  Smile

(06-05-2017, 02:04 PM)aroundthebend Wrote:  Reading through the posts here it seems like many women accept their partner's breast growth but I'm wondering if that's a 'whatever makes you happy' sort of approval or if they actually like it and find it arousing?

This is important to me as single guy now that I'm approaching the more obvious stages of growth. 

Any thoughts, experiences?

I never thought having breasts would be a problem.  At most I thought my SO would indifferent.  So I was very surprised when they grew to the point where they are very noticeable and she wasn't repulsed or even indifferent.  Instead they are a turn on for her.  I don't think a day goes by that she doesn't caress and squeeze them a few times.  I can't explain it and definitely don't understand what she gets out of it but I'll run with it for now.

One thing the age of the Internet has demonstrated is that we live in a world full of special interests-- a society made up of small niches of people who like or love practically anything thing you can imagine. There most definitely are women who appreciate males with breasts. They will be a minority, but then what isn't? The more deeply anyone pursues their desires (as we do by enlarging our breasts) the less we fit the cookie-cutter version on manhood society likes to paint upon us.

Thankfully, the Internet also offers ways to make contact with those who share their interests, as we have here. You might have to get creative, but you can find such women. I've run across several women very turned on by the idea of a male with various feminine traits. They're out there.

but..don't get as big or bigger than her!

(29-08-2017, 11:10 PM)stefanie_s Wrote:  but..don't get as big or bigger than her!

LoL

Re: Don't get bigger than her

I swear I'm going to create/put t-shirts on Café Press that say: Ask Me About Pueraria Pirifica emblazoned across one's chest! lol

(29-05-2017, 03:17 PM)aroundthebend Wrote:  Excellent!  Smile

@Birgit & PantyW - Now that the nips are so sensitive they've surpassed mr happy as my favorite erogenous zone, I think anyone I was intimate with would find that out pretty quickly just as they did with you both.

Wow, I just had a thought...Everyone's familiar with '69' as a sexual position. How about a different kind of 69 simultaneously giving and receiving breast pleasure? That would be soooo hot. That's definitely going on the 'list'.  Big Grin

Edit: Of course 2 secs of googling later and I see that nipple/breast 69 is already quite a thing. Oh well, its still going to stay on the list. Lol.

aroundthebend, my Mr. Happy has been retired for over a year and no longer part of our sexual intercourse at all.
I satisfy her with fingers and tongue and she worlks on my breasts untill I come. This version of the 69 is very familiar for us.

This worked so good and was so satisfying that I had my testicles removed last May and I don't regret it at all.
We are both very happy.

This really grinds my gears seeing how the post (not by me) was downvoted Angry , but anyway......this post on Reddit was asking about that: https://www.reddit.com/r/asktransgender/...ith_boobs/

The main reason I'm mentioning it is there was a comment by a 67 year old on HRT but not transitioning: https://www.reddit.com/r/asktransgender/...s/d2fd42u/

According to that person:

Quote:I have absolutely no problems dating - in fact - I have women calling me for dates - I've told a few about my "transgender" path (is it really "transgender" if I'm not making the full transition to present female?) and rather than this issue pushing them away it has drawn them in. And drawn them in in a big way!!!

This certainly is refreshing after hearing about so many transphobic lesbians.

I'm curious about this in terms of how soon you disclose your boobage. Do you wait until things get intimate and then "surprise!" or tell them earlier. Or tell them it's just gyno and don't tell them unless you're in a relationship?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon