Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question about PM

So i was taking pm for about a month and realized my blood pressure rose from 120 to 140 to even 160. I've been off of them for 6 months now and bp hasn't really improved. Doctor doesn't know what's going on even when I told him about the pm I take.  I'm 27, 170 lbs. Any advice?

(07-05-2017, 11:08 PM)Applejack90 Wrote:  So i was taking pm for about a month and realized my blood pressure rose from 120 to 140 to even 160. I've been off of them for 6 months now and bp hasn't really improved. Doctor doesn't know what's going on even when I told him about the pm I take.  I'm 27, 170 lbs. Any advice?

any high blood pressure in your family tree?  how's the job, family life?

(07-05-2017, 11:08 PM)Applejack90 Wrote:  So i was taking pm for about a month and realized my blood pressure rose from 120 to 140 to even 160. I've been off of them for 6 months now and bp hasn't really improved. Doctor doesn't know what's going on even when I told him about the pm I take.  I'm 27, 170 lbs. Any advice?

Have your doctor check potassium and sodium levels.  Do you have any circulation problems that your aware of??

(08-05-2017, 04:19 AM)stefanie_s Wrote:  

any high blood pressure in your family tree?  how's the job, family life?

There is high blood pressure in the family, father side, though it wasn't a issue for them till their 40s not to mention they are couch potatoes compared to me.

(08-05-2017, 04:54 AM)Aria Wrote:  

Have your doctor check potassium and sodium levels.  Do you have any circulation problems that your aware of??

everything off the tests came perfectly fine. Circulation problems none that i'm aware of.

(08-05-2017, 01:15 PM)Applejack90 Wrote:  

everything off the tests came perfectly fine. Circulation problems none that i'm aware of.

High blood pressure hits when it hits; genetics isn't the only determining factor. There's high blood pressure on my mother's side of the family, but that usually started to hit them in their 20's. I thought I'd managed to escape it until a routine checkup with my doctor showed my blood pressure was at OMFG levels - as in the doctor asking "how have you not had a stroke?" My pressure was perfectly fine the year before.

Ya, O.K. XYFem.

(09-05-2017, 05:06 PM)XYfem Wrote:  
(08-05-2017, 01:15 PM)Applejack90 Wrote:  

High blood pressure hits when it hits; genetics isn't the only determining factor. There's high blood pressure on my mother's side of the family, but that usually started to hit them in their 20's. I thought I'd managed to escape it until a routine checkup with my doctor showed my blood pressure was at OMFG levels - as in the doctor asking "how have you not had a stroke?" My pressure was perfectly fine the year before.
Haha that was exactly how it went with my routine check up

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon