Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

== LifeHacker poll on Men's Best Underwear - offer an alternative ==

LifeHacker on May 8, 2017 is asking its readers for your choice in men's underwear.  

This could be our chance to voice yourself on your favorite.  If you wear panties, vote.

I am personally going to vote or nominate the Jockey No Panty Lines Promise bikini. From all the preferences and choices available, I have seen more reviews of the NPLP line from males than other brands on both the Jockey website and on Amazon.  

My nomination is here in the thread.
http://gear.lifehacker.com/1795032591

Whatever your favorite, your voice could help this poll acknowledge that their are many males that prefer the fit and comfort of alternative choice

At the time of this post the Jockey NPLP is ranked third.  

Your votes helped to gain the equivalent of an honorable mention among men's underwear options.

http://gear.lifehacker.com/what-are-the-...1795017933

This is good progress.  

We took a subject that was once taboo and helped to increase awareness.  

If you read the replies there was overall good feedback.  Some responders read the reviews posted about men wearing panties and discovered that it's OK to explore.

And the blog itself discovered a new revenue stream for referral links on a topic they hadn't considered marketable to a certain demographic.

Your votes may have helped to spark the curiosity of males discovering their feminine side.

This is excellent as the Jockey NPL String bikinis are my daily wear, love them. I think if most males tried a pair for a day, they'd be hooked. Easily the most comfortable undies out there.

Found the "No Muffin Top" hipsters from Warner's.
Nice! And you can skip the lacy ones and thy look normal.  ;-)
(Mostly)

-Dianna

Went to check on the results again - they have a tally on purchases of each winner nominated.

https://gear.lifehacker.com/six-best-pai...1795089411

On this date,  209 people have used the link supplied by LifeHacker to purchase some NPLP panties.

Boy, underwear is getting expensive these days. Whatever happened to three for a dollar Jockeys?

I'll take a nice pair of panties for $1.00 any day!  Big Grin

Search for.... 

The Potala Palace

Item #: 1293566-black-l

(22-10-2017, 05:23 PM)Wannabe Wrote:  Boy, underwear is getting expensive these days. Whatever happened to three for a dollar Jockeys?

You’re showing your age. 
Rolleyes

I’ve been wearing skirts around the house for the last four years, or so. Infinitely comfortable.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon