Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

back on the damn wagon

never seems to fail may take months away but eventually I find my back in to using products to grow my boobs a lil more. it's so frustrating especially since it's not an identity factor just a crazy quirk. I'm nervous they are noticeable at this latest point. what do y'all think

Hi WAC

As you mentioned in another post, you and I are on a similar path. I now notice that we also have a similar body type.
I think that the shape of your boobs, that are definitely there, is hidden by some extra layer of ... ehm ... fat? Some folds of skin help you, and me, disguising the shape of our chest as moobs rather than shapely boobs.
It looks to me that as long as you don't lose weight, or grow much bigger, you'll still be able to hide those and go to the beach topless, but if you get any thinner in the rest of your body your gynecomastia will be undeniable.

Can we have a picture of you standing straight instead of facing down to lead more tissue to the breasts with gravity? It would really help understanding where you actually are with your development.

Shiraz

of course here ya go. and I plan to lose 15 more pound at 5 11 190lbs I'd definitely like to get to my goal weight of 170 175. being a aspiring body builder my arms and legs and back are great but the stomach definitely needs tightened uplol

and the other side

Thank you.

You definitely are ahead of me with the development and you certainly have some shape going on. Yet again, I feel that if you don't lose too much weight you'll still be able to excuse this as "fat pecs".
You say that you are an aspiring body builder. If you build chest muscle then you'll definitely lose the definition of your boobs, but I am curious to see, at this point, what exactly is the kind of body that you want to build.

I have a feeling that if you keep going for another month you'll have a lot to explain to your wife. Make sure that she is open and ready to accept some changes in how you will present to other people.
Growing boobs is a fantastic and thrilling feeling but, unless it's a reflection of more than just a fetish, I don't know if it can ever be compared to finding the right partner.

nope I totally agree risk of causing damage to a damn good relationship especially marriage is not a risk worth taking which is why I kick myself every time I give in. and my body is building muscle I don't desire to look like a woman at all I actually initially got interested in nbe to have what seemed developed pecs cause chest workouts made it strong but no definition then just got a bit hooked lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon