Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

b-a's work in progress program

As of late I have tweaked my program....I developed it just before my daughter was born, so it is just over a month that I have been using it.

In the past year I was using oral pueraria mirifica (as a selective estrogen receptor modulator) and drinking strong green tea (as my antiandrogen). I had seemed to have plateaued after months of that program.  Thanks to some experimentation, research, and critical thinking I figured out how to make a transdermal cream.  For me, measuring and taking powder four times a day was a pain, and I don't much care for the taste, and bypassing the first pass metabolism makes the active components more concentrated in my blood.

The transdermal cream is made from pueraria mirifica, green tea, and red pepper.  First I put around one cup of pueraria mirifica and about three pinches of red clover in a jar with about two and a half cups of 91% isopropyl alcohol.  In another jar I mixed four green tea bags and just barely covered them with 91% isopropyl alcohol.  I covered these two jars and heated them in a double boiler until warm, then shaking them for a couple minutes.  I did this four times for each jar to speed up the extraction, then filtered them, each jar into a new jar.  These I allowed to sit until about half of the volume evaporated.  The pueraria/ red pepper extraction turned a deep crimson, and the green tea extract was nearly black it was so dark green.  To make the cream I mixed 20 ml of the pueraria/pepper extraction and 10 ml of the green tea extract into a new container and mixed it with a body lotion, capping and shaking the container.  Once the mixture was just a little thinner consistency than lotion I stopped.  I use about a dime sized glob of this lotion on each breast three to four times daily.  The reason for the red pepper is that it displayed blood vessels leading to a faster and more complete absorption.

Beyond this I also use a lactation tincture (recipes are easy to find) that I made orally, about ten ml three times daily for three days on and three days off.  I still drink about three cups of green or black tea on top of this.

In one month I gained a cup size and my breasts look more mature and less adolescent

Sorry these measurements aren't that precise, when I made it I eyeballed everything not intending to share the recipe.  In future batches I will measure and tweak the recipe and share them.

I wanted to share more the technique, to see if anyone wanted to take my idea and run with it, try it or tweak it.  If anyone plays with the idea I would love to hear what you try and how it works out.  I will post more later as I continue this program

I added some unflavored and unsweetened gelatin to the PM lotion to reduce the viscosity, now it is much firmer than a typical lotion but a little too firm to call a cream....the added gelatin is making my skin crazy soft.

Ive also started drinking the same gelatin powder in juice as a supplement.  The amino acids should in theory give my body additional support in cteating new tissue.

Im also starting up massage again...not on a rigid plan but when I can/feel like it

Bath tub

beautiful breast shape

think we need some more photos

Cool 

Julie

I couldn't get my pics to resize so it may be a little bit before I can post more.  I could only get that up because avatars automatically resize

Hi, I was reading your recipe and it called for 1 cup of PM. Is it the root or powder. If root, where do you get it? If it is powder, you must be getting it at a great price. Where do you get that?

I want try give it a try.

Thanks.

(14-06-2017, 12:56 AM)fwbcolumbia Wrote:  Hi, I was reading your recipe and it called for 1 cup of PM. Is it the root or powder. If root, where do you get it? If it is powder, you must be getting it at a great price. Where do you get that?

I want try give it a try.

Thanks.

I get a kilo of powder for around $40 US.  I find suppliers direct from Thailand

Regarding resizing images try this:
Go to http://www.picresize.com
Upload the image (works from my PC and Android, probably from iOs fruit too)
Resize to "fit to size 800px", image type jpg, quality "good"
Press "i'm done, resize.."
In the next page click "view my image"
Save the new image
Upload it here on the forum (remember to browse, upload attachment, wait for the page to reload, post)

Hope this helps

Ohh pls ba

Do resize your photos

Your boobs look delicious we need more

Lol

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon