Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lets try PM.....nothing bad can happen right?

Hey guys!

Just thought i would post in some new update pictures!

Side View: 

Front View:

Angled View:

And.........Some more pictures......

Side View:

Front View:

Angled View:

Oh, just one more.... Wink

Side View:

Also guys, merry Christmas! Happy breast growing!  Big Grin
I'm not 100% sure, but i think i have A cups now. I took some quick measurements as i say this and got 83 under, 92 bust and 93 over. And after looking up a few bra calculators online, i'm between a size 14 A and 16 A. But maybe you guys can verify this for me? My breasts are definitely looking a lot bigger now. One can only hope.  Wink

(21-12-2017, 04:10 PM)JosJoshua Wrote:  [quote pid='199876' dateline='1513869057']
, just one more.... Wink

Side View:

I'm not 100% sure, but i think i have A cups now. I took some quick measurements as i say this and got 83 under, 92 bust and 93 over. And after looking up a few bra calculators online, i'm between a size 14 A and 16 A. But maybe you guys can verify this for me? My breasts are definitely looking a lot bigger now. One can only hope.  Wink
[/quote]

Hi Joshua, I brought my first bra monday, it's a sports bra trademark Anita size 42 cup a, price € 67,-.
It fits perfect, but at the supper site to much space. So do not disapointed because a man breast is not the same as a female one.

(21-12-2017, 05:11 PM)evy Wrote:  
(21-12-2017, 04:10 PM)JosJoshua Wrote:  [quote pid='199876' dateline='1513869057']
, just one more.... Wink

Side View:

Hi Joshua, I brought my first bra monday, it's a sports bra trademark Anita size 42 cup a, price € 67,-.
It fits perfect, but at the supper site to much space. So do not disapointed because a man breast is not the same as a female one.
[/quote]
Hi Evy.

Yes i can totally understand that. Really i was saying i hope they are around an A cup because I've been on PM for over 6 months now. To me they look like they are, but i could be wrong which is why i asked. I've also decided to go on another break. Pm has yet again really messed up my male function, even faster this time and i was on a lower dose. I've only been back on for a little over 2 months.

Wow! 
Congratulations on your growth.

Here goes a stupid question: without your tshirt you definitely have a pair of breasts, feminine ones. They may be excusable with gynecomastia if you want but they are there.
With the tshirt on you can still get away with them being unnoticed, even if I am sure that you think otherwise.

You said that you want to stay male, so, in consideration of how your body is changing, have you thought of a growth goal?

Shirazmn

That is the major downside of PM, I am at that same point where getting an erection is a challenge for sure. I mean we're doing this to get breasts, so these are the side effects right. 

You look great though, the development of your nipples and insane and its crazy how well PM works on a skinny body.

(22-12-2017, 12:09 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Wow! 
Congratulations on your growth.

Here goes a stupid question: without your tshirt you definitely have a pair of breasts, feminine ones. They may be excusable with gynecomastia if you want but they are there.
With the tshirt on you can still get away with them being unnoticed, even if I am sure that you think otherwise.

You said that you want to stay male, so, in consideration of how your body is changing, have you thought of a growth goal?

Shirazmn
Hey Shirazmn.

Thankyou!

I'm definitely stoked myself.  Blush Up until now, I've become very excited over my growth from PM; I really wasn't expecting it to work this well.  Big Grin It's actually funny because, i don't actually try to hide my chest at all, even at work. So if it does keep getting bigger, i'll just embrace it. I mean, the only person who actually noticed was my dad and it was partly because i was wearing a singlet that conformed to my body as well as it been white in colour, so my chest was clearly visible. My chest is much more visible with my shirt off, i totally agree. They really have that female boob shape and someone would definitely think that it looks odd.  Tongue With a shirt on, you can still hide them, especially if its a baggy fluorescent shirt like i wear to work. 

But yeah i do want to stay male, as much as PM is awesome, i still care about my genitals and still retaining some of my male features. As to growth; if PM didn't effect my downstairs area at all, i would continue to take it until my breasts couldn't get any bigger!  Big Grin  Realistically though, i think a B or C cup would be nice. I definitely love that my chest actually bounces when i run and jiggles when i walk, especially when i take my shirt off. I was actually embarrassed the other day when my work shirt was not in my room and just when i was about to go get it, i saw my older sister, which than i looked at my chest, so i instinctively for some reason tried to cover my boobs with my arm before i just got a jacket and walked out. It made me very flustered indeed....... Blush Just when you think its safe to go outside, you realise you have a female chest!  Wink

(22-12-2017, 02:16 AM)shaneny Wrote:  That is the major downside of PM, I am at that same point where getting an erection is a challenge for sure. I mean we're doing this to get breasts, so these are the side effects right. 

You look great though, the development of your nipples and insane and its crazy how well PM works on a skinny body.
Hey shaneny.

Thanks!  Smile I have heard from a few people as well who said PM working well on skinny people. Which was just another bonus for me and only made me more excited and giddy.  Wink I think Shirazmn was one of them. But yeah, my breast buds are quite huge, they really are, i know I've said it quite a few times, but you can feel so much underneath my nipples. They feel like big giant rubbery but firm discs.  Tongue

Yes it definitely sucks. I mean, you can't have both fully functioning, so its either one or the other. I've only stopped taking PM for 2 days and i already feel my libido climbing back up and sexual feeling returning. Slowly but surely. Than near the end of another month off PM, i won't be able to bare another day of not taking PM! And the cycle will repeat.  Big Grin  Its so damn addictive. I just love the changes and feelings. And having boobs as a male just feels so naughty but so right!  Tongue

Now i'm wondering if i should get a bra?  Blush

Thank you for the reply. And good luck for your future growth. I have to say that a C cup on your frame would be awesome. 
Should you wear a bra? The choice is yours. Unless you start wearing heavier patterned clothes a bra will always be visible to others. The straps on the shoulder and the back particularly. It is exciting as much as it is "socially dangerous". People may expect a guy to grow some boobage because of a medical condition, but you must choose to wear a bra, so... If you reach a B or C cup you may actually have to wear some support to prevent your breasts from sagging and hurting.

Good luck with your growth and, please, keep us posted on the male equipment side too. I am in a similar position where PM has alternating effects on my "downstairs".

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon