Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lets try PM.....nothing bad can happen right?

(22-12-2017, 04:54 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Thank you for the reply. And good luck for your future growth. I have to say that a C cup on your frame would be awesome. 
Should you wear a bra? The choice is yours. Unless you start wearing heavier patterned clothes a bra will always be visible to others. The straps on the shoulder and the back particularly. It is exciting as much as it is "socially dangerous". People may expect a guy to grow some boobage because of a medical condition, but you must choose to wear a bra, so... If you reach a B or C cup you may actually have to wear some support to prevent your breasts from sagging and hurting.

Good luck with your growth and, please, keep us posted on the male equipment side too. I am in a similar position where PM has alternating effects on my "downstairs".
Hey Shirazmn.

Thanks and no problem! It would make me very excited and giddy indeed to have boob's that size.  Blush  I'm not a cross dresser, but wearing some female clothing does appeal to me; Like a bra or a thong. Blush Maybe i could start off at home first and see how i go.  Big Grin 

Thanks though, i wish the same about your growth as well!  Smile And i'll be more than happy to keep posting about how i'm functioning down there as well as breast updates. Honestly i can't believe that its been 3 days now off of PM and i already have so much more feeling back down there than i did while i was taking PM. Something i did find strange though while on PM, was that, my downstairs area wasn't very sensitive at all; like the sensitivity from down there migrated to my chest instead, yet when i go off PM for one month or so, its the complete opposite, all the feeling returns back down there but my nipples are nowhere near as sensitive as before, if that makes any sense.  Wink  Just something i personally noticed, especially in the shower.

I'm just sad i have to take another break, i was enjoying my new growth so much and i want more...... Blush

(09-09-2017, 10:17 PM)Joshua Wrote:  
(09-09-2017, 02:10 AM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  
(08-09-2017, 10:42 PM)Joshua Wrote:  
(08-09-2017, 03:21 PM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  You would be surprised to know how many males actually do like female breasts, even gay ones.

And how many not gay women like breasts.

Hi Joshua, I know what you mean with the loss of sensitivity. It's like having a soft extra layer of skin on the penis. Every feeling there becomes muffed and "far", and I am talking from a physical point of view.
It had never happened to me until the last restart, but just 10 days into 1000mg of PM/day I felt it and there was no way to get it up. I had to stop immediately at that point.
I am curious to see if it has to do with the lower than usual quantity of PM I was taking. With 250 mg extract (10:1). Equiv to 2500 mg pure, I was always horny. Restarting with 1000mg capsules it happened. Next time I start I want to jump straight to 2000mg/day and see what happens.

(23-12-2017, 02:14 PM)KatherynD\Medici Wrote:  
(09-09-2017, 10:17 PM)Joshua Wrote:  
(09-09-2017, 02:10 AM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  
(08-09-2017, 10:42 PM)Joshua Wrote:  
(08-09-2017, 03:21 PM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  You would be surprised to know how many males actually do like female breasts, even gay ones.
And how many not gay women like breasts.
Haha.  Big Grin  Yes boobs are pretty amazing!

(23-12-2017, 07:37 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Hi Joshua, I know what you mean with the loss of sensitivity. It's like having a soft extra layer of skin on the penis. Every feeling there becomes muffed and "far", and I am talking from a physical point of view.
It had never happened to me until the last restart, but just 10 days into 1000mg of PM/day I felt it and there was no way to get it up. I had to stop immediately at that point.
I am curious to see if it has to do with the lower than usual quantity of PM I was taking. With 250 mg extract (10:1). Equiv to 2500 mg pure, I was always horny. Restarting with 1000mg capsules it happened. Next time I start I want to jump straight to 2000mg/day and see what happens.
Hey Shirazmn.

Yeah that is exactly what it feels like. It just feels like that loss of sensitivity makes your genitals soft. What i personally felt was that, about 3 weeks in to PM after my break, i already started to notice i was masturbating less frequently. Eventually i was going days without masturbating, because i actually lost interest in doing it, if i wanted to do it i almost had to force myself to do it. Which i did just to make sure i could still get erect. And getting "erect" actually became frustrating at the same time; because i would also be getting soft while i was getting erect to begin with because of lack of interest and my sex drive was really low.

That's really interesting what you mentioned about a lower dose doing more damage to your privates than a high one. Come to think of it, when i first started PM, i was on 1400mg for 2 weeks, than i was on 2100mg for a couple more weeks, than i ramped right up to 2500mg. And the weird thing was, i didn't start getting effected to much downstairs until i was like 3 months in. Now i'm taking 2000mg daily, (well i will be again when i finish my break) And this time my privates were been effected close to 2 months back on PM. I also noticed that this time been back on PM, I've felt more "effects" from taking it. My muscle mass feels like it has decreased, because i feel weaker doing physical related stuff and i was also getting exhausted much faster than i normally would. I would get exhausted half way through the day and feel tired, rather than last a full day. 

Maybe there is like a magic dose?  Smile 2500mg for some reason seemed to work better for my body even though it was higher.

I'm going to the beach today, but i'll be wearing a swim shirt.  Sad I would love to go topless.......  Blush  but its going to be around 34 - 35 degrees today. And i don't want to get sun burnt......

(11-12-2017, 10:02 AM)Joshua Wrote:  
(11-12-2017, 12:03 AM)Nasi Wrote:  Hi Joshua!

It's been so awesome that you've posted this progress! I am in the same boat as you, not looking to transition but just looking to grow. Getting to see an over time account has been AMAZING and super encouraging. 

A couple of questions:

When you took the month break did you get your libido back? Did your sperm return to normal? 

Since starting PM and your regime have you noticed some other changes? Facial hair growth, muscle growth, etc?

Would you be able to list your dose, and products from start till now? IE what you took, for what period, and when you changed things up?

Thanks so much!

Nasi~
Hello Nasi.

That's really nice to hear, and i appreciate what you said. I would be more than happy to answer your questions!  Smile 

The answer to your first question is yes. While i was on that break, it took roughly 2 1/2 to 3 weeks to get my morning erections back; And by the end of the month my sperm did return back to been white rather than clear. My libido also returned in full force about the same time i got my morning erections back. I've always had a really high sex drive, so i guess that helped as well. So yes taking a one month break really helps your body recover and sort its self out.

Question number two is also a yes. I have noticed quite a few changes. The first was that i gained 5 kilograms; i haven't really gained any more weight since than, but it was very spontaneous. I also noticed that i got tired quicker than usual, i'm gonna take a guess and say that its because of all the hormones running rampant in my body, so its working flat out to create some sort of balance. I also notice that on occasion i have moments of weakness and certain things i would have no trouble lifting, suddenly become to heavy to lift. My body hair is no where near as thick as it was before, some of it has disappeared, not a lot but some. Mainly just my facial hair which isn't as thick and also takes a lot longer to grow back after i shave. My head hair grows a lot faster than it did before and also its much thicker. My finger nails and toe nails also grow ten times faster than they did before. I've also noticed that my skin is a lot softer in places, on my breasts especially and my inner thighs. I think my butt has also grown out just a fraction, there is a lot more to grab than usual. I think that's about it!  Big Grin

As for my doses?

I first bought some PM from a website called PURAFEM. 

I started on the 10th of May 2017.

For my first 2 weeks, i was on 1400mg, which was 2 pills in the morning and 2 at night.

I than bumped that up to 2100mg for the next 2 weeks after that, which was 3 pills in the morning and 3 at night; which than my PURAFEM supply ran out.  

I than ordered and started on AINTEROL which arrived 6 days after i ran out, so i had a 6 day break off pm.

I than started taking 2500mg everyday until the 7th of August 2017, when i took a one week break and started again on the 14th of August. I took 2 pills in the morning and 3 at night.

Soon after i continued taking 2500mg of PM as well as adding progesterone cream to my mix which i apply 3 days a week, usually on Friday, Saturday and Sunday; And at night time.

I continued with this until the 25th of september 2017 when i started my one month break. I than started once again on the 24th of october 2017. I continued with my same progesterone cream routine 3 days a week but i changed my PM dosage down to 1500mg for like 2 weeks before bringing it back to 2000mg. Not quite as high as before, but results are coming much faster now since my one month break and it only took 3 weeks of taking PM again for my breasts to be sore and for me to feel my growing breast buds once again.

And that's about it, i'm still on the same dosage as of right now. Oh and before i forget i want to say; PURAFEMS pills are slightly smaller in size and mg compared to AINTEROLS pills. PURAFEM pills are 350mg and AINTEROLS pills are 500mg. I honestly can't say which is better, but they both work. Only difference is AINTEROL pill bottles last about 1 month, PURAFEM you would be lucky to make it last 2 weeks, like i was. Also PURAFEM is a bit more expensive than AINTEROL. But like i said, i tested the waters a bit and they both work, at the end of the day its up to you which one you prefer, just my personal experience.

I also want to note that i did not feel sick at all taking the high doses i did, i felt comfortable because my body felt okay, but for any reason you get sick or anything, just take it easy or really slow or just take breaks.

Hope this helps!  Wink

Hey!

Thank you SO much for this, really helped me try to work out my routine! Gonna try starting a similar routine soon, your advice has really helped <3

Nasi~

(08-01-2018, 04:17 PM)Nasi Wrote:  
(11-12-2017, 10:02 AM)Joshua Wrote:  
(11-12-2017, 12:03 AM)Nasi Wrote:  Hi Joshua!

It's been so awesome that you've posted this progress! I am in the same boat as you, not looking to transition but just looking to grow. Getting to see an over time account has been AMAZING and super encouraging. 

A couple of questions:

When you took the month break did you get your libido back? Did your sperm return to normal? 

Since starting PM and your regime have you noticed some other changes? Facial hair growth, muscle growth, etc?

Would you be able to list your dose, and products from start till now? IE what you took, for what period, and when you changed things up?

Thanks so much!

Nasi~
Hello Nasi.

That's really nice to hear, and i appreciate what you said. I would be more than happy to answer your questions!  Smile 

The answer to your first question is yes. While i was on that break, it took roughly 2 1/2 to 3 weeks to get my morning erections back; And by the end of the month my sperm did return back to been white rather than clear. My libido also returned in full force about the same time i got my morning erections back. I've always had a really high sex drive, so i guess that helped as well. So yes taking a one month break really helps your body recover and sort its self out.

Question number two is also a yes. I have noticed quite a few changes. The first was that i gained 5 kilograms; i haven't really gained any more weight since than, but it was very spontaneous. I also noticed that i got tired quicker than usual, i'm gonna take a guess and say that its because of all the hormones running rampant in my body, so its working flat out to create some sort of balance. I also notice that on occasion i have moments of weakness and certain things i would have no trouble lifting, suddenly become to heavy to lift. My body hair is no where near as thick as it was before, some of it has disappeared, not a lot but some. Mainly just my facial hair which isn't as thick and also takes a lot longer to grow back after i shave. My head hair grows a lot faster than it did before and also its much thicker. My finger nails and toe nails also grow ten times faster than they did before. I've also noticed that my skin is a lot softer in places, on my breasts especially and my inner thighs. I think my butt has also grown out just a fraction, there is a lot more to grab than usual. I think that's about it!  Big Grin

As for my doses?

I first bought some PM from a website called PURAFEM. 

I started on the 10th of May 2017.

For my first 2 weeks, i was on 1400mg, which was 2 pills in the morning and 2 at night.

I than bumped that up to 2100mg for the next 2 weeks after that, which was 3 pills in the morning and 3 at night; which than my PURAFEM supply ran out.  

I than ordered and started on AINTEROL which arrived 6 days after i ran out, so i had a 6 day break off pm.

I than started taking 2500mg everyday until the 7th of August 2017, when i took a one week break and started again on the 14th of August. I took 2 pills in the morning and 3 at night.

Soon after i continued taking 2500mg of PM as well as adding progesterone cream to my mix which i apply 3 days a week, usually on Friday, Saturday and Sunday; And at night time.

I continued with this until the 25th of september 2017 when i started my one month break. I than started once again on the 24th of october 2017. I continued with my same progesterone cream routine 3 days a week but i changed my PM dosage down to 1500mg for like 2 weeks before bringing it back to 2000mg. Not quite as high as before, but results are coming much faster now since my one month break and it only took 3 weeks of taking PM again for my breasts to be sore and for me to feel my growing breast buds once again.

And that's about it, i'm still on the same dosage as of right now. Oh and before i forget i want to say; PURAFEMS pills are slightly smaller in size and mg compared to AINTEROLS pills. PURAFEM pills are 350mg and AINTEROLS pills are 500mg. I honestly can't say which is better, but they both work. Only difference is AINTEROL pill bottles last about 1 month, PURAFEM you would be lucky to make it last 2 weeks, like i was. Also PURAFEM is a bit more expensive than AINTEROL. But like i said, i tested the waters a bit and they both work, at the end of the day its up to you which one you prefer, just my personal experience.

I also want to note that i did not feel sick at all taking the high doses i did, i felt comfortable because my body felt okay, but for any reason you get sick or anything, just take it easy or really slow or just take breaks.

Hope this helps!  Wink

Hey!

Thank you SO much for this, really helped me try to work out my routine! Gonna try starting a similar routine soon, your advice has really helped <3

Nasi~
Hey Nasi.

Glad i could help!  Smile Good luck with your routine and i also wish you the best with your progress. I look forward to hearing about your future endeavours!  Wink

Hello Joshua,

new progress?

Aktually I dont feel anything in the nipple, more little pain in the overall breast and only a few minutes a day. And sometimes in the testikles.

Looking forwrd...

(22-01-2018, 04:40 PM)Reloadme Wrote:  Hello Joshua,

new progress?

Aktually I dont feel anything in the nipple, more little pain in the overall breast and only a few minutes a day. And sometimes in the testikles.

Looking forwrd...

Hey Reloadme

No sorry, i actually haven't been on PM for 35 days now, i stopped and had another break because it was messing with my downstairs area again. I do plan on starting again, i just don't know when. I'll keep everyone posted. As for what you said, if you feel underneath your nipples; it won't start straight away, but, eventually you will feel a lump begin to grow under it and it will get bigger and bigger over time. Till eventually one on your other breast grows as well. The (breastbuds) which feel amazing when they start growing and really cause your breast to become sensitive and tender as well as give you excitement and motivation to continue using PM.  Blush And yes you will feel some discomfort in your testicles. I did as well. It really depends how high your dosage is. But its basically just your body going through a bit of discomfort because of the PM. Breast tenderness is a good sign though, it means you'll feel the sensitive side as well that's still to come.  Wink

(26-01-2018, 10:11 AM)Joshua Wrote:  
(22-01-2018, 04:40 PM)Hello Joshua,how are you? And your Bobbies? Any news? Im happy to hear from you. Reloadme Wrote:  Hello Joshua,

new progress?

Looking forwrd...

Hey Reloadme

No sorry, i actually haven't been on PM for 35 days now, i stopped and had another break because it was messing with my downstairs area again. I do plan on starting again, i just don't know when. I'll keep everyone posted. As for what you said, if you feel underneath your nipples; it won't start straight away, but, eventually you will feel a lump begin to grow under it and it will get bigger and bigger over time. Till eventually one on your other breast grows as well. The (breastbuds) which feel amazing when they start growing and really cause your breast to become sensitive and tender as well as give you excitement and motivation to continue using PM.  Blush And yes you will feel some discomfort in your testicles. I did as well. It really depends how high your dosage is. But its basically just your body going through a bit of discomfort because of the PM. Breast tenderness is a good sign though, it means you'll feel the sensitive side as well that's still to come.  Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon