Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lets try PM.....nothing bad can happen right?

(23-12-2017, 11:32 PM)Joshua Wrote:  I've felt more "effects" from taking it. My muscle mass feels like it has decreased, because i feel weaker doing physical related stuff and i was also getting exhausted much faster than i normally would. I would get exhausted half way through the day and feel tired, rather than last a full day.
You could increase the level of protein in your diet, and do more cardio to keep your strength up. If your breasts are hindering your exercise and you're not ready for a sports bra, you could get a binder.
Have you noticed a change in body odor?

reallly stunning results Joshua, but I would like to give you a way out of the downstairs issue. 

Because you are talking this orally, 95% of what passes your lips is filtered out by a few internal organ and the other 5 % may or may NOT make it to a breast receptor. And having to do all that work is stressing your body, balancing the unbalance-able. BUT like you PM did one VERY important thing....kick-started the BUDS!! 

Skip the whole overdosing your body, because I have found that after you get the buds generated, they will grow at a call......so make the call.

'PUMP, (nursing) nothing sends the right signals to your body like NEED. Use your imagination to spark physical reality, nothing works so well. Make visual pics while you do it in your mind, form a picture of what you want your end results to be or better yet use a vision board. Never forget that your mind guides your body....so dont forget to focus on what you want DAILY.

Also, U can get the same effect now with simple mexican wild yam for a LOT less money, and apply it topically.

which ... if you want to keep your libido is the best method. Trans dermal on the breast, and as you found on your Journey every thing in our exsistance operates in cycles. So a little time off is VERY beneficial, as you noted in one of your posts.

Last but now least, ..... I did that get rid of coffee thing, but now I'm back on it....because I want to SLOW DOWN a bit, u c .... after 7 years of noogling, I"m quite friggin addicted, I can tell you that living in a see of oxytocin   all day long........IS ABSOLUTELY BLISSFULL!   Big Grin

to the person who posted that PM did not work for them, it's ok.

The reason is that we are all unique, there IS a supplement there which can work for you but YOU will have to do the testing I recommend you start with the standard lists.

Personally, I am using Mexican wild yam extract n cream from a place called Piping Rock. 1 because after reading their formula and testing thier product, I really like it. 2 Because  they are VERY reasonable with their prices.

I use this cream,.....  Wild Yam  and this Extract  .... Please not that those links are NOT generated by their  referral program where I get a kick back.

This is a great resource, and I wanted to share with you, so you can have those huge breast for me to look at  ^_^ Rolleyes.

seriously, the key is finding the missing block in the booby puzzle, which of the many chemical factors does your body require or respond best too.... this is the BIGGEST part of the mystery of the Journey, WHICH works for you?  Unfortunetly folks can give up too quickly, DON"T it's worth it, fun, and I LOVE MY BOOOBIES!!  (And getting felt up like a cheap tart by both genders at least once a day is actually AWESOME....LOL.

(25-04-2018, 04:16 PM)PeppermintPatty Wrote:  to the person who posted that PM did not work for them, it's ok.

The reason is that we are all unique, there IS a supplement there which can work for you but YOU will have to do the testing I recommend you start with the standard lists.

Personally, I am using Mexican wild yam extract n cream from a place called Piping Rock. 1 because after reading their formula and testing thier product, I really like it. 2 Because  they are VERY reasonable with their prices.

I use this cream,.....  Wild Yam  and this Extract  .... Please not that those links are NOT generated by their  referral program where I get a kick back.

This is a great resource, and I wanted to share with you, so you can have those huge breast for me to look at  ^_^ Rolleyes.

seriously, the key is finding the missing block in the booby puzzle, which of the many chemical factors does your body require or respond best too.... this is the BIGGEST part of the mystery of the Journey, WHICH works for you?  Unfortunetly folks can give up too quickly, DON"T it's worth it, fun, and I LOVE MY BOOOBIES!!  (And getting felt up like a cheap tart by both genders at least once a day is actually AWESOME....LOL.
Hey Patty

Thanks for the replies, as of now i've had a few breaks off PM, I was really addicted to the results, I just always worried about my male function since that got effected so much. I thought it was interesting what you said about swallowing the pills orally, it does make sense. Everytime i would be at a really exciting point of growth, my male function would decline quite alot to where i would be more worried about that than growing boobs!  Dodgy I will have another go, right now though i'm sort of just taking it easy. I did however add calcium supplements to my PM pills, for some reason i would get terrible pains in my legs every 2-3 weeks or so and when i was completely off PM i didn't get them at all. I never got these in the first few months on PM, just recently from been on it. And i was thinking it might be something to do with bones and or my muscles. The calcium supplement did the trick, i felt heaps better taking 2 of them a day.

After my little "experience" with my dad noticing my breasts sticking through my singlet and than asking if i was growing breasts and than slapping one of them?
Yeah....... xD 
I think that was enough for me!
And f*** me did that hurt......

(02-05-2018, 10:41 PM)Joshua Wrote:  
(25-04-2018, 04:16 PM)PeppermintPatty Wrote:  to the person who posted that PM did not work for them, it's ok.

Hey Patty

Thanks for the replies, as of now i've had a few breaks off PM, I was really addicted to the results, I just always worried about my male function since that got effected so much. I thought it was interesting what you said about swallowing the pills orally, it does make sense. Everytime i would be at a really exciting point of growth, my male function would decline quite alot to where i would be more worried about that than growing boobs!  Dodgy I will have another go, right now though i'm sort of just taking it easy. I did however add calcium supplements to my PM pills, for some reason i would get terrible pains in my legs every 2-3 weeks or so and when i was completely off PM i didn't get them at all. I never got these in the first few months on PM, just recently from been on it. And i was thinking it might be something to do with bones and or my muscles. The calcium supplement did the trick, i felt heaps better taking 2 of them a day.

After my little "experience" with my dad noticing my breasts sticking through my singlet and than asking if i was growing breasts and than slapping one of them?
Yeah....... xD 

I don't care if it was your dad or Jesus himself, nobody should do that to anyone, guy or girl, unless they've specifically asked you to. How would he like it if you just brazenly knee'd him in the nuts?

(11-05-2018, 07:39 AM)MarisaG Wrote:  

Hey Patty

Yeah....... xD 

I don't care if it was your dad or Jesus himself, nobody should do that to anyone, guy or girl, unless they've specifically asked you to. How would he like it if you just brazenly knee'd him in the nuts?

I've had male and female family members grab at my chest also and its always a shock and a WTF moment  when it happens.  Nobody would dare grab at a woman's chest but because you present as male everything seems to be fair game.

(12-05-2018, 01:14 AM)SuperB Wrote:  

Hey Patty

Yeah....... xD 

I've had male and female family members grab at my chest also and its always a shock and a WTF moment  when it happens.  Nobody would dare grab at a woman's chest but because you present as male everything seems to be fair game.
Hey Marisa

Yeah i do agree with what you said. It was embarrassing enough as it was, let alone how painful it was to me, your breasts really get sensitive as they grow..... Sad . I mean, i work on cars and i sometimes nicked my nipple through my shirt on something metal underneath a car and wow......i just literally had to avoid letting them touch anything!  Rolleyes  Growing breasts is by far the most intriguing and interesting experience I've ever done.  Smile Its actually become a habit now for me to feel my chest sometimes, because it just feels so weird how my breasts poke my shirts up. And they never did before. Not that i'm complaining, i love it.  Big Grin

(15-05-2018, 01:55 PM)Joshua Wrote:  

Hey Patty

Yeah....... xD 

Hey Marisa

Yeah i do agree with what you said. It was embarrassing enough as it was, let alone how painful it was to me, your breasts really get sensitive as they grow..... Sad . I mean, i work on cars and i sometimes nicked my nipple through my shirt on something metal underneath a car and wow......i just literally had to avoid letting them touch anything!  Rolleyes  Growing breasts is by far the most intriguing and interesting experience I've ever done.  Smile Its actually become a habit now for me to feel my chest sometimes, because it just feels so weird how my breasts poke my shirts up. And they never did before. Not that i'm complaining, i love it.  Big Grin

When mine first started developing I inadvertently got my nipples snagged on lots of things, the pain could be excruciating.   I've since learned to be conscious of where my nipples are in relation to everthing else.  Being able to wear at least a semi padded bra would be very helpful but isnt practical for me since I'm in the males staying male camp.  I do wear a comfy padded sports bra in the winter though because the cold makes my nipples very sore.

(19-05-2018, 02:08 AM)SuperB Wrote:  
(02-05-2018, 10:41 PM)Joshua Wrote:  Hey Patty

Yeah....... xD 

Hey Marisa

When mine first started developing I inadvertently got my nipples snagged on lots of things, the pain could be excruciating.   I've since learned to be conscious of where my nipples are in relation to everthing else.  Being able to wear at least a semi padded bra would be very helpful but isnt practical for me since I'm in the males staying male camp.  I do wear a comfy padded sports bra in the winter though because the cold makes my nipples very sore.
Hey SuperB

I've also learned about been cautious aswell.....can't be to careful! As for wearing bras and such, i have no problem wearing them, i'm just a wee bit shy, so i try to order that stuff online discretely.....Although i did buy nail polish in the store in a calm and collected manner.  Big Grin So who knows, i may take another leap when my confidence see's a rise.

(21-05-2018, 10:30 AM)Joshua Wrote:  
(19-05-2018, 02:08 AM)SuperB Wrote:  
(11-05-2018, 07:39 AM)MarisaG Wrote:  I don't care if it was your dad or Jesus himself, nobody should do that to anyone, guy or girl, unless they've specifically asked you to. How would he like it if you just brazenly knee'd him in the nuts?

Hey Marisa

Hey SuperB

I've also learned about been cautious aswell.....can't be to careful! As for wearing bras and such, i have no problem wearing them, i'm just a wee bit shy, so i try to order that stuff online discretely.....Although i did buy nail polish in the store in a calm and collected manner.  Big Grin So who knows, i may take another leap when my confidence see's a rise.

Hello Joshua,

how are you? Do you actually take pm? Whats about your girls? Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon