Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Which is the better PM? Purafem or Ainterol.

Hey guys.

I'm taking Purafem right now. And i was just curious as to which one everyone else thinks, would be the better PM supplement.
I know Purafem has 350mg a capsule, with 60 capsules in total a bottle. And Ainterol has 500mg a capsule, with 100 capsules in total a bottle.

Purafem also recommends you take 4 pills a day, 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening, which would add up to 1400mg.
Whereas Ainterol recommends you take 2 pills a day, 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening, which would add up to 1000mg.

Of course were not all gonna follow the recommended dosage, haha.
Big Grin

But anyway, i would really love to see what you guys think as the better one in your experiences or personal preference.
Thanks again.
Smile

Haven't tried Purafem, but I think you'll find a lot (certainly not all) of people here using the Ainterol products (and some using Barlowes as well).

Also, being a long time affiliate marketer myself, that Purafem product you mention seems a little affiliate marketing top heavy. Meaning your paying more for less just to pay people like me!

The best has no brand name and is bought in bulk powder direct from Thailand

I used Ainterol.  What gave me the best results was 2 in the morning and 2 before bed.

(16-05-2017, 04:05 AM)stefanie_s Wrote:  I used Ainterol.  What gave me the best results was 2 in the morning and 2 before bed.
Thanks for all your replies guys, i'm sorry i didn't get back right away, i had work today. I'm hoping Purafem is just as good as Ainterol and the fact that i'm using a one month supply right now and i just ordered a 2 month supply.
So i hope i didn't regret that after reading what you guys said Huh . I did look at Ainterol and it does seem like people use that more. I can't say that Purafem isn't doing anything though.

I've been using it for one week now and i've been feeling flustered in the face aswell as feeling slight tingling feelings in my chest, don't know if those are side effects or not, but i feel different inside than i did before i started.

Should i switch to Ainterol? Or just wait till my supplies run out first. I do this so much when i start something. I buy something and than i read abit later that people are using a different one. 
Rolleyes
Oh well.
And by the way, just wanted to say; Stefanie, you have really nice looking breasts.
Big Grin

(16-05-2017, 09:27 AM)Joshua Wrote:  
(16-05-2017, 04:05 AM)stefanie_s Wrote:  I used Ainterol.  What gave me the best results was 2 in the morning and 2 before bed.
Thanks for all your replies guys, i'm sorry i didn't get back right away, i had work today. I'm hoping Purafem is just as good as Ainterol and the fact that i'm using a one month supply right now and i just ordered a 2 month supply.
So i hope i didn't regret that after reading what you guys said Huh . I did look at Ainterol and it does seem like people use that more. I can't say that Purafem isn't doing anything though.

I've been using it for one week now and i've been feeling flustered in the face aswell as feeling slight tingling feelings in my chest, don't know if those are side effects or not, but i feel different inside than i did before i started.

Should i switch to Ainterol? Or just wait till my supplies run out first. I do this so much when i start something. I buy something and than i read abit later that people are using a different one. 
Rolleyes
Oh well.
And by the way, just wanted to say; Stefanie, you have really nice looking breasts.
Big Grin

Does Purafem have any other herbs as fillers ? The ones i started with where only 100mg of PM, but contained fillers of another herb.

However, i would use up what you have, then switch to another brand.
I found I had best in spreading out my supplements. So instead of taking 2+2, take one every 4 hours ..( that kind of thing )

(16-05-2017, 10:23 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(16-05-2017, 09:27 AM)Joshua Wrote:  

Rolleyes
Oh well.
Big Grin

Does Purafem have any other herbs as fillers ? The ones i started with where only 100mg of PM, but contained fillers of another herb.

However, i would use up what you have, then switch to another brand.
I found I had best in spreading out my supplements. So instead of taking 2+2, take one every 4 hours ..( that kind of thing )
Oh?

I don't think it has an other herbs as fillers, not that i know of, just straight PM. That's really interesting about the spreading of pills over the hours of the day. I might try that, thanks.

Smile

I personally prefer Purafem more than Ainterol. Firstly, Purafem uses only the highest grade of pueraria mirifica, which are the premium cultivated white ones. And this justifies the higher costs of Purafem as compared to Ainterol.

I haven't tried Purafem, but I have been taking Ainterol for quite awhile.

Well

You place orders for purafem and you get the product 

You place orders for ainterol and ????

Look at the forums 

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon