Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Which is the better PM? Purafem or Ainterol.

(25-05-2017, 09:15 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Well

You place orders for purafem and you get the product 

You place orders for ainterol and ????

Look at the forums 

Julie
Thanks for the replies guys. So far the only downside i can see to Purafem is that the pills only last 2 weeks and 1 day, same with the cream. Which isn't very long at all. And thats the recommended dosage! And it seems that the cream works best with the pills, so a 1 month supply would only last 2 weeks and a day. Not many males have wrote about Purafem, so i'm not entirely sure about it, i decided to order a 2 month supply of Purafem and also order some Ainterol this time to be sure. But you never know i guess!

Huh  Ainterol is having problems?  I have not used pm in a while but they never failed to ship when I was ordering. Sorry to hear people are getting stiffed!

I have not tried Purafem and it may cost more but I have heard a fair number of Ainterol users complaining some year or two ago that the tingles and fluster you mention started to not be coming in later shipments from Ainterol and some that tried Purafem were claiming they had a more potent product. I have not tried the purafem product to verify yet but I can say I agree with something happening to the potency. 

I caution you to keep the dose as they are recommended, After a few years of taking supplements internally I understood that I was only causing harm with my dosages and combinations. Your body goes into overdrive trying to be the alchemist and balancing all the stuff you put in....out. So a bunch gets converted into other substances and less than 10% I'm told actually reaches the breast receptors that need it. So now, I take very little orally and does up the breasts instead. I've had a much better life, and much better results after I switched. 

Big Grin

hope it helps

I soak mine in my NB cups when I Hydro, with Wildyam, Dong Quai, and Blessed Thistle currently. About a half dropper of each though I tend to double up on the wild yam.

(28-05-2017, 01:52 AM)Caliboobs Wrote:  Huh  Ainterol is having problems?  I have not used pm in a while but they never failed to ship when I was ordering. Sorry to hear people are getting stiffed!

I have not tried Purafem and it may cost more but I have heard a fair number of Ainterol users complaining some year or two ago that the tingles and fluster you mention started to not be coming in later shipments from Ainterol and some that tried Purafem were claiming they had a more potent product. I have not tried the purafem product to verify yet but I can say I agree with something happening to the potency. 

I caution you to keep the dose as they are recommended, After a few years of taking supplements internally I understood that I was only causing harm with my dosages and combinations. Your body goes into overdrive trying to be the alchemist and balancing all the stuff you put in....out. So a bunch gets converted into other substances and less than 10% I'm told actually reaches the breast receptors that need it. So now, I take very little orally and does up the breasts instead. I've had a much better life, and much better results after I switched. 

Big Grin

hope it helps

I soak mine in my NB cups when I Hydro, with Wildyam, Dong Quai, and Blessed Thistle currently. About a half dropper of each though I tend to double up on the wild yam.
Thats really interesting. I was thinking about increasing my dosage after my next order comes, since the recommended for Purafem is 2 pills in the morning and 2 at night, which adds up to 1400mg. The only problem is Purafem stuff lasts 2 weeks. That seems to be the only bad side. But i think your right about some if not alot of the actually PM going to waste.

Cali. By NB, did you mean Noogleberry? I actually have one myself, hehe.
Big Grin

(16-05-2017, 02:51 AM)bathtub-alchemist Wrote:  The best has no brand name and is bought in bulk powder direct from Thailand

I know it's late, but can you offer any more information about this? v interested.

Replying to a 6.5 y/o post from a member who hasn't posted here in 5.5 years.

>TFW

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-09-2023, 09:16 PM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  Replying to a 6.5 y/o post from a member who hasn't posted here in 5.5 years.

>TFW

“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take." – Wayne Gretzky 

– Michael Scott

Hi

It's true, I haven't been using this site in some time. Alot happened to me personally in 5 years. I came out as transgender in 2021. I've been on HRT going on 11 months now and I couldn't be happier. Hope everyone is doing well!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon