Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Female Orgasm

Has anyone felt their orgasm has changed since NBE supplements or HRT? I have been on supplements for almost 2 years and have felt orgasms have been changing. The other night I had an orgasm and I felt several waves of energy starting in my toes and traveling up my whole body. I even felt them in my breasts. There were at least 3 waves like this. I did not feel this when I was not on NBE supplements. I think of this as a female orgasm. Can you relate?

(05-02-2022, 01:29 AM)Kay Wrote:  

Has anyone felt their orgasm has changed since NBE supplements or HRT? I have been on supplements for almost 2 years and have felt orgasms have been changing. The other night I had an orgasm and I felt several waves of energy starting in my toes and traveling up my whole body. I even felt them in my breasts. There were at least 3 waves like this. I did not feel this when I was not on NBE supplements. I think of this as a female orgasm. Can you relate?

I have had quite a few and a couple of multiple orgasms but never by myself only during sex and that after about 2 years on and off pm.

i would say my orgasms have changed similar to you, on occasion they build and i 'ripple' with it, if that makes sense, also more intense

Yes, I started masturbating after taking 3 months of PM and psychologically I no longer liked to fuck my penis. I bought a vibrating wand and also started exploring in the back. When I was reaching orgasm my legs started shaking and I almost fell on the floor. My pelvis was also shaking and my chest felt like it was exploding. When I wasn't taking PM the orgasm was only in my penis and prostate, but now it's almost all over my body. It feels amazing.The bad thing is that I have half male body and the other half female, hahahahahaha very strange.

(10-02-2022, 04:01 PM)microngs Wrote:  Yes, I started masturbating after taking 3 months of PM and psychologically I no longer liked to fuck my penis. I bought a vibrating wand and also started exploring in the back. When I was reaching orgasm my legs started shaking and I almost fell on the floor. My pelvis was also shaking and my chest felt like it was exploding. When I wasn't taking PM the orgasm was only in my penis and prostate, but now it's almost all over my body. It feels amazing.The bad thing is that I have half male body and the other half female, hahahahahaha very strange.

hello everyone, I must say that the orgasm changes a lot and for the better, the legs begin to shake a lot, in that moment you really feel like a woman, this is what happens to me
Hug

This is what happens with my nipple orgasms, in which I do not touch my penis, but only caress my nipples and breasts. By stimulating them I awaken erotic sensations throughout my body. The orgasms are whole-body orgasms. Once aroused I can often achieve orgasm by caressing other areas, like thighs and belly and my hairless pubis.

As someone that has been on/off using NBE herbs many times and for extended times,  I have found very profound changes in my orgasms.  I view myself as almost 2 different people sexually, which I go back and forth between for months at a time.   

Right now I am just entering 'male mode' where I am taking a break from NBE for the next few months to rebuild my strength and lose body fat.  I already feel my nipples becoming less sensitive and orgasms revering back to localized in my penis.  Stroking or being the penetrator is my preference during this time.  My nighttime erections return with vengeance and always horny yet I never feel fully sexually satisfied.  I lose weight on my hips and butt quickly no matter how much I eat.  

A few months from now I will get the urge to become more feminine.  I start taking NBE herbs, and using them topically over my chest and privates.  Within a month or two, I notice my nipples become crazy sensitive and have less urge to even have sex.  When I do it is often nipple orgasms along with gentle rubbing of myself while wearing panties, along with the urge to be penetrated.   Orgasms become whole body and much more enjoyable than the more frequent male versions.  Adding progesterone the last few times on NBE has really pushed my nipple sensitivity to an entirely different level.  Absolutely makes my nipples feel heavenly.  

Sexually, I really prefer how I feel with female hormones flowing through me in 'girl mode', but have no desire to actually become feminine.    I'm already a full time B cup,  more than that could get awkward socially.   So I keep reverting back to 'boy mode' for a bit until the overwhelming urge to feel my swollen breasts and nipples and experience the 'female orgasms' once again.    Rinse and repeat.....

It's a night and day difference.

At the moment I stopped with PM.
Nothing goes not even with a high dosage of blue pills.  Crying

@Never To Late,
Try not to worry, it will come back, it just takes time.

Thank you,
Now I prove with DHEA.
I use now an PM cream for the breasts and take DHEA, hope it will help.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon