Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

De-Transitioners

De-Transitioners

I think we should use this thread as a section where the old and wise and even young and wise can come and tell us their stories of why
They stopped or reversed transition,
Perhaps we can keep the thread to people who really went for it , ie not like me “on and off” but those who say grew breasts for say 2 years plus or who lived as a female or came out and when back to Male again, or just stopped once growth had been achieved.
So for example
How long were you on HRT or herbs ?
What growth did you achieve ?
Did you officially come out ?
Did your sexual preference change ? did it reverse when de-transitioned ?
What did Transition cost you ?
Did you gain It back when reversed to Male ?
What was your primary reason for De-transition ?
Do you think you will transition again ? and Why ?
Was transition what you expected ?
Did your sex life continue after transition ? Better, less frequent, worse ?
When you transitioned did you live in your target gender ie as a woman, or physically transition and live as a male, or male at work ?
Did you alternate Genders ?
Thank you and look forward to everyone`s stories
Julie

I'm interested in hearing others' replies to this also. I know, at least in my personal experience, that there are many in the TG/TS community that look down upon those who de-transition. Some believe that, no matter the reason for the person's de-transition, they were never truly trans to begin with and/or that they aren't strong enough to continue and are treated as an outcast. I had support from some, and some completely turned their backs on me, even though we had been close friends, or so I thought, for many years. Sometimes it can be just as hard to de-transition as it is to transition, emotionally, mentally, and physically. So here are my answers to the questions Julie listed...

How long were you on HRT or herbs ? On HRT for 12 years, then stopped, then restarted at a lower dose. Now on the same dose I was on while transitioning.

What growth did you achieve ? Fairly good breast growth, but I ended up getting implants, then had them removed when I de-transitioned.

Did you officially come out ? Yes.

Did your sexual preference change ? did it reverse when de-transitioned ? No, my sexual preference has always been the same, before, during and after transitioning and de-transitioning.

What did Transition cost you ? Monetarily, quite a bit. I couldn't put an exact amount on it, but most was in breast augmentation (2) and removal. Non monetarily, it cost me my marriage and a couple family members, as well as some friends.

Did you gain It back when reversed to Male ? Marriage and friends no. Family members yes.

What was your primary reason for De-transition ? One was the cost. I needed more surgery than I could ever afford, such as FFS and SRS. Another reason was a serious medical issue, not related to my transition. Also a personal issue that I won't get into.

Do you think you will transition again ? and Why ? No. My age and health for one thing. And my financial situation is no different than it was.

Was transition what you expected ? Yes, pretty much.

Did your sex life continue after transition ? Better, less frequent, worse ? It continued, but lessened considerably. Of course once on HRT, my mind wasn't on sex 24/7 like before.

When you transitioned did you live in your target gender ie as a woman, or physically transition and live as a male, or male at work ? I lived full time as a woman. Work wasn't an issue as I had to "retire" early due to a disability, quite a few years before I transitioned.

Did you alternate Genders ? No.

[delete]

So Bluegill. Presume that's you in your avatar. Was that before or after you de-transitioned. If it was before, how could you possibly loose such beautiful perky boobs. If after, tell us how you manage to present as male with a rack like that. I'm very familiar with trying to hide C cups in male mode. Tell us more

(19-05-2017, 03:38 PM)julieTG Wrote:  De-Transitioners

I think we should use this thread as a section where the old and wise and even young and wise can come and tell us their stories of why
They stopped or reversed transition,
Perhaps we can keep the thread to people who really went for it , ie not like me “on and off” but those who say grew breasts for say 2 years plus or who lived as a female or came out and when back to Male again, or just stopped once growth had been achieved.
So for example
How long were you on HRT or herbs ?
What growth did you achieve ?
Did you officially come out ?
Did your sexual preference change ? did it reverse when de-transitioned ?
What did Transition cost you ?
Did you gain It back when reversed to Male ?
What was your primary reason for De-transition ?
Do you think you will transition again ? and Why ?
Was transition what you expected ?
Did your sex life continue after transition ? Better, less frequent, worse ?
When you transitioned did you live in your target gender ie as a woman, or physically transition and live as a male, or male at work ?
Did you alternate Genders ?
Thank you and look forward to everyone`s stories
Julie
I de-transitioned from 2004-2014 but I kept on hormones off and on. It was a difficult time in my life as I struggled with other health issues and some family crises. I had changed my name in 2003. I had small boobs by then, all my body hair except pits and pubes stopped growing entirely. 

After a number of changes in my life happened I came to the conclusion I could no longer put off the genuine me and the biggest thing to hammer it home was lying in a hospital bad after a nearly successful suicide attempt.

My re-transition was a bit more deliberate and methodical. I have had no surgeries due to some of the lingering medical stuff but I have gone far with the medical stuff and the legal portion is complete.

Before, after de-transition my sex life didn't change and my attractions didn't either. I'm bi leaning towards men.

My outward gender changed to male again but back to female.

This is me now (well, actually, Thursday)

I presented female publicly for about a month or two. I stopped because money is an issue, and my insurance-covered pharmaceutical HRT wasn't doing anything but making me feel horribly depressed and giving thoughts of suicide. Now I just take life day by day and tear myself apart inside thinking about what could be.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon