Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does Saw Paalmetto cause the hair on your head to start falling out?

Does Saw Paalmetto cause the hair on your head to start falling out? Because after only 3 days on it a ton of hair is coming loose everytime I move my hand through my hair.

Isn't this stuff suppose to go in the other direction?

(25-05-2017, 10:59 AM)Meowpeep Wrote:  Does Saw Paalmetto cause the hair on your head to start falling out? Because after only 3 days on it a ton of hair is coming loose everytime I move my hand through my hair.

Isn't this stuff suppose to go in the other direction?

Yes, thats not supposed to happen.
Without blood work, my guess would be your Tests are upping the production to counter the SP. 
Try adding reshie mushroom. Or even getting some WP.

Thank you,

I am replacing SP with Reishi

I'm not sure about hair loss, but as an anti androgen I found Reishi Mushroom extract to be way more effective. I am starting to think that my slow growth can be somewhat attributed to SP.

It's supposed to do the opposite and prevent hair loss.

I've been taking it for over two years, and still have most of the hair I had two years ago, not really any regrowth of the areas that were already thin. It could very well be doing nothing though, my hair thinning has been relatively slow.

For hair thinning I use Pro Vive Loreal daily thickening shampoo conditioner.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon