Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My stuff.

Hi ya PP....  So, out of curiosity....  What size bra/cup are you currently wearing?

(26-04-2018, 05:01 AM)Aria Wrote:  Hi ya PP....  So, out of curiosity....  What size bra/cup are you currently wearing?

38 D, but I need to up it a bit, cuz im spilling over....LOL , the BIG difference is that over the last year I am down `160 lbs and ..... the boobs stayed....and omg,  there is NO hiding shit anymore (0)(0)

I was just thinking that is probably NOT correct....because I tend to cut the cups out for dramatic effect...LOL.  So I buy them tight for that purpose, I suppose if I were buying one for regular wear ... it would have to be much larger. But the measuring tape says a large D.

(26-04-2018, 10:05 PM)PeppermintPatty Wrote:  
(26-04-2018, 05:01 AM)Aria Wrote:  Hi ya PP....  So, out of curiosity....  What size bra/cup are you currently wearing?

38 D, but I need to up it a bit, cuz im spilling over....LOL , the BIG difference is that over the last year I am down `160 lbs and ..... the boobs stayed....and omg,  there is NO hiding shit anymore (0)(0)

I was just thinking that is probably NOT correct....because I tend to cut the cups out for dramatic effect...LOL.  So I buy them tight for that purpose, I suppose if I were buying one for regular wear ... it would have to be much larger. But the measuring tape says a large D.

I was going to say, I wear a 38 D or 40 C myself.  And you look quite a bit bigger! Wink

(27-04-2018, 04:35 AM)Aria Wrote:  

I was going to say, I wear a 38 D or 40 C myself.  And you look quite a bit bigger! Wink
i find that I am developing quite a bit of gland material lately and I can only say I owe it to switching to my Spectra breast pumps, I have no doubt Ill be lactating soon  YIPPEEE!

Who';s Thirsty>?

(25-06-2018, 04:28 AM)PeppermintPatty Wrote:  

Dearest PP, you are my inspiration, I'm a 38C and my goal is a D or DD. I love noogling  and if you can have a beautiful set then there is hope for me.

i find that I am developing quite a bit of gland material lately and I can only say I owe it to switching to my Spectra breast pumps, I have no doubt Ill be lactating soon  YIPPEEE!

Who';s Thirsty>?

new here, and would love to get in to noogling, i just don't know anything about noogleberry i am a 38a right now and fill it quite well, is there any advice you have for me? very impressive growth sad to see that i came on this forum as it has come to be less populated it seems but excited to be here

(25-06-2018, 09:15 PM)PianoMan Wrote:  new here, and would love to get in to noogling, i just don't know anything about noogleberry i am a 38a right now and fill it quite well, is there any advice you have for me? very impressive growth sad to see that i came on this forum as it has come to be less populated it seems but excited to be here

PianoMan, once you try it you will love it. Just do not over pump, just a comfortable pull will do. The big question is what cups to get, for that message Lucy on the Noogleberry site. Her advise is extremely helpful. 

Welcome to the site, lots of info to help in your quest.

Who';s Thirsty>?

Fenu helps twards lactation . use of rest pump every 4 helps

(23-07-2018, 07:15 AM)myboobs Wrote:  

Who';s Thirsty>?

Fenu helps twards lactation . use of rest pump every 4 helps
Fenugreek is the bomb, however, I am finding that buying it as a food rather than a supplement is 1 sooo much cheaper, and 2 sooo much tastier! and 3 Sooooo much more effective.

That I am going to have to post an update soon, I um.....took off almost everything but the boobs.....LOL when the last flabalanche is gone, I will post....should be soon  ^_^

wow, my spectra breast pumps have past the one year mark and wow, i am just PUMPED@@@!!!!   LOL Cool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon