Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Going to give BO a try

Hi everyone, I`m going to give BO a try and see if I can address some of my issues naturally vs traditional HRT medications and the negatives they come along with.

A little about myself. I was born with a genetic inter sexed condition ( Kleinfelters XXY ) and had GID issues from an early age. Started transition in my early 30`s but decided I`d rather enjoy the benefits of both worlds and just be a CD. However, I also had to take the medications for medically necessary reasons as I have a natural hormonal imbalance ( negatives with this - stereoscopes, complete lack of energy, and my metabolism and energy levels completely crashing when my overall naturally made hormones get too low ). Up until now I`ve only needed low dose hormones to counter all that, but my DR has retired and I don't feel like finding another one for this as it is a hassle to try and educate a Dr on something that the book says: "doesn't work and shouldn't be done" -- yet it does in this case.

Some of you have had decent results with B.O. and in theory I`m thinking this might work instead of taking a man made estrogen RX. 

In short, I have a natural low T to begin with and am looking for something to help keep my estrogen levels up to a point that I`m not dealing with the negative effects of not enough hormone levels at all.

Hi Jajntx,
I tried the BO route when I first started and didnt like the weight gain so I'm on the PM side now.
There is a great thread on the lady's side of NBE
Ems BO

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27368

That should provide some interesting reading for you.
Bobbi

in your situation I do not recommend BO you wont be able to get your hormones to the correct level and if you have low T then BO prob aint gonna work for you it takes T and turns it to Estrogen....
I would recommend either taking what your doctor gives you as Im sure your getting blood tests done every so often or transitioning with taking what your doc gives you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon