Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Going to give BO a try

Hi everyone, I`m going to give BO a try and see if I can address some of my issues naturally vs traditional HRT medications and the negatives they come along with.

A little about myself. I was born with a genetic inter sexed condition ( Kleinfelters XXY ) and had GID issues from an early age. Started transition in my early 30`s but decided I`d rather enjoy the benefits of both worlds and just be a CD. However, I also had to take the medications for medically necessary reasons as I have a natural hormonal imbalance ( negatives with this - stereoscopes, complete lack of energy, and my metabolism and energy levels completely crashing when my overall naturally made hormones get too low ). Up until now I`ve only needed low dose hormones to counter all that, but my DR has retired and I don't feel like finding another one for this as it is a hassle to try and educate a Dr on something that the book says: "doesn't work and shouldn't be done" -- yet it does in this case.

Some of you have had decent results with B.O. and in theory I`m thinking this might work instead of taking a man made estrogen RX. 

In short, I have a natural low T to begin with and am looking for something to help keep my estrogen levels up to a point that I`m not dealing with the negative effects of not enough hormone levels at all.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon