Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hateful Erection during NBE

Hi Girls,

I am on mentioned below routine for a last month

Saw Palmetto 250 mg (1000mg per day)
Breastone Capsules 4 Cap/day(2 morning and 2 night) 
                ( Dong quai , Licorice , Motherwort , Wild yam , Black Cohosh , Red Raspberry , Chasteberry root , Blessed Thistle , hops , dandelion , damiana ,fenugreek , fennel)

Daily breast massage include oil mixture of (5 drops of orange essential oil , lavender , olive, almond,jasmine ,pumkin seed oils , linseed(flax seed) , aloe vera , garlic , neem , coconut  , fenugreek)

Chamomile and green tea

Newly Added Coca Butter and Shea Butter for massage

but I am facing sometimes very hard erection in the morning so why it is erecting during this program and what should i have to add to avoid this erection, this is very disappointing and hateful

Girls please help in this regard 

Regards,
Uneza

Hello, sister.

Honestly, I can't tell you why you're getting the occasional erection other than to say that you have a penis, and sometimes they just do that.  Depending on how long you have been on your journey, you are probably still on the downward slope.  What you have to remember is that your body is physically predisposed towards a male hormonal trend, and you are using the herbs to combat it.  You are quite literally at war with your own genetics.  The purpose of the herbs is to rebalance the hormones in your body.  Some are adding phytoestrogens, while others are neutralizing testosterone.

Think about how long a genetic male and genetic female take to go through puberty.  You've already been through that once and are now trying to go backwards, unpuberty, so that you can start over and go the other way.  This means that your hormones will be supercharged for a while, and that means you will have to endure the occasional effects of that, and for men, unsoliscited and uncomfortable erections are a part of it.

(31-05-2017, 06:51 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  Hello, sister.

Honestly, I can't tell you why you're getting the occasional erection other than to say that you have a penis, and sometimes they just do that.  Depending on how long you have been on your journey, you are probably still on the downward slope.  What you have to remember is that your body is physically predisposed towards a male hormonal trend, and you are using the herbs to combat it.  You are quite literally at war with your own genetics.  The purpose of the herbs is to rebalance the hormones in your body.  Some are adding phytoestrogens, while others are neutralizing testosterone.

Think about how long a genetic male and genetic female take to go through puberty.  You've already been through that once and are now trying to go backwards, unpuberty, so that you can start over and go the other way.  This means that your hormones will be supercharged for a while, and that means you will have to endure the occasional effects of that, and for men, unsoliscited and uncomfortable erections are a part of it.

Hi Sister Etna,

Thanks for your reply but the question is if i am talking estrogen herbs and anti androgen herbs like saw palmetto then it should be reduce and not to make me hurt how I can reduce my testosterone level best herb for this to know

you are looking so nice and pretty women , lucky girl you are , please help me 

Regards,
Uneza

Morning wood is normal.  I recommend prostate release at night.

You are interrupting the normal feedback rhythm (of testosterone) to a negative feedback loop by adding all the conflicting herbs, in other word...more T is essentially being held up in the testes (via the blood) resulting in a surge of T. This is quite normal, this happens virtually to all males (unless your a eunuch to begin with) starting NBE/hrt, it should even itself out within 30-60 days.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon