Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Losing interest in moving forward with NBE

For quite a while now I've been doing a lot of exploring of where I am and where I want to go moving forward, and have to say that I've come to a place where I've sort of lost a bit of steam with moving forward with things related to NBE.

I've never been of the mind that I want to fully transition from MTF and all that entails...although as I've joked even with girlfriends that I'd like to come back in the next life as a woman (and perhaps show them how it's done, lol).

Even so, being so open to exploring this aspect of myself (one's feminine side so to speak) has been a great experience and will continue to be. I see it as being open to being a more whole person...oneness, rather than purely male or female.

Well said
good post
x

Julie

Verge; I'm with you on this one. Here is an paragraph from an email I sent to someone yesterday trying to explain what I'm feeling at the moment ....

My desire has never been transition fully but to rather simply feminize myself, resulting in a more feminine body with softer skin, slower hair growth, and secondary sex characterises such as some breast growth and changes in body fat redistribution. The reality is that I am not very sure where I fit in the gender spectrum, but I know that I am somewhere in between male and female. There are so many labels that people have constructed to describe us inbetweenérs, but all I know is that my mind is more female than male. I don’t suffer from gender dysphoria though, and am happy to have my male body feminized. I’m certainly not a female trapped in a male body, but rather a female male, or as I like to describe myself, a femme-male, albeit not a very girly one.

Verge,
There are/have been many on BN who fall into the 'inbetweeeners' category. 
It has been my experience not just here but throughout life, that those who fully transition tend to get (understandably) excited by the process and talk about it all the time. On a forum such as this, that can appear to suggest that full transition is the only 'real' option and anything else is simply playing/fetish based.

I think Shawna's post has nailed exactly how many of us feel, certainly resonates with me.

(02-06-2017, 06:43 AM)Shawna-lee Wrote:  Verge; I'm with you on this one. Here is an paragraph from an email I sent to someone yesterday trying to explain what I'm feeling at the moment ....

My desire has never been transition fully but to rather simply feminize myself, resulting in a more feminine body with softer skin, slower hair growth, and secondary sex characterises such as some breast growth and changes in body fat redistribution. The reality is that I am not very sure where I fit in the gender spectrum, but I know that I am somewhere in between male and female. There are so many labels that people have constructed to describe us inbetweenérs, but all I know is that my mind is more female than male. I don’t suffer from gender dysphoria though, and am happy to have my male body feminized. I’m certainly not a female trapped in a male body, but rather a female male, or as I like to describe myself, a femme-male, albeit not a very girly one.

This probably sums me up better than I have ever been able to find with words for....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon