Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Video Games And Playing Female Protagonist Whenever That's An Option

Wink 

I play a lot of games (on the PC) and for the longest time I've tended to play a female character whenever given the option (perhaps the first where I really explored and had lots of fun with that was Saints Row Three).

Thinking about it, it's not so much about oh, I want to be a woman, it's more that playing the burly, beefy male character is just too boring.

Given the option to play as something different, tend to take it and have fun with that.

(01-06-2017, 03:27 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  I play a lot of games (on the PC) and for the longest time I've tended to play a female character whenever given the option (perhaps the first where I really explored and had lots of fun with that was Saints Row Three).

Thinking about it, it's not so much about oh, I want to be a woman, it's more that playing the burly, beefy male character is just too boring.

Given the option to play as something different, tend to take it and have fun with that.

Yep I loved GTA5 but hated that the single player is three male characters.......never got into playing online but the character creator is pretty awesome if you want to create something very visually appealing!

More games do seem to have the option to play as a female character at least these days although have kind of a very waning interest in them now, there just doesnt seem to be anything that makes me think I want to spend time playing it.  Plus I spend long enough staring at a screen at work!

Megan

(01-06-2017, 08:25 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  
(01-06-2017, 03:27 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  I play a lot of games (on the PC) and for the longest time I've tended to play a female character whenever given the option (perhaps the first where I really explored and had lots of fun with that was Saints Row Three).

Yep I loved GTA5 but hated that the single player is three male characters.......never got into playing online but the character creator is pretty awesome if you want to create something very visually appealing!

More games do seem to have the option to play as a female character at least these days although have kind of a very waning interest in them now, there just doesnt seem to be anything that makes me think I want to spend time playing it.  Plus I spend long enough staring at a screen at work!

Megan

Games are what originally got me into the technology field so they will always have a fond place in my heart. And that interest hasn't faded...I'm actually astonished how many good games there are (on PC) and just not enough time to play them. For quick fun, my go to currently (among many others) is H1Z1 King of the Hill. About to launch that one again right now (and I play a shotgun wielding woman on that one too)! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon