Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My HRT program

Got my Testosterone results back, it was 180.  A year ago it was 194, so it may be down just a little bit with just the Estradiol, but not significantly.  I told my GD that I would like to start the Testosterone Blocker and see how I do on that.  When I spoke with her yesterday, she said that after 2 weeks on that she will want to check my potassium levels and such, so I also asked if we can check my hormone levels again then as well.

She did not says what my Estradiol levels were, but I cannot remember if she ordered that to be tested as well.  I'm not sure I would expect them to be remarkably higher after only 1 month of 2mg/day, and not into the normal female range either.  I did ask her though if she had those numbers from yesterday's blood work, but like I said, I don't think she had that tested.  We were more interested in what my T levels were so we could make a decision about adding the T blocker.

At this point, I am still very much in a self diagnostic mode.  I have been feeling a bit better about my self, a bit happier since starting Estradiol, despite all the negative stuff happening in my life right now.  But nothing significant either way.  I'm hoping that with the increased Estradiol and lower my T I can start to get a better sense of my self.  At this point I have no plans one way or the other regarding transitioning, and I don't think I've stepped out onto the the proverbial slippery slope just yet, or jumped over the fence as some might describe it, despite the increase to my HRT program.

So in summary regarding my thoughts right not, I have no plans to transition or not transition.  I feel that I will be ok/comfortable with any feminization of my body that occurs, maybe even so far as welcoming any breast development.  Of which I'm not sure if anything is happening just yet.  I do not feel anything like the descriptions of buds just yet.  I have had a tired achey feeling in my upper chest area, above my nipples/breasts.  No increased sensitivity in my nipples or that area just yet.  Though honestly, I cannot wait for that to occur.

As I have mentioned in an earlier post, I may have gained a 1/2 inch in my bust, since starting, but I am willing to consider that a variation in how I measured my self.

It sounds like most GD's have their own way of getting results....  Mine took or looked at recent blood workup initially, and did both AA and Estrogen Patch at the same time.  Other's like to look to E first.  I would assume the reason is that if a person starts with low T, they feel that E alone can knock it down w/out using any AA's.  Less meds is better if it can be done that way....

Happy trails Myranda!

(13-07-2017, 02:54 PM)Aria Wrote:  It sounds like most GD's have their own way of getting results....  Mine took or looked at recent blood workup initially, and did both AA and Estrogen Patch at the same time.  Other's like to look to E first.  I would assume the reason is that if a person starts with low T, they feel that E alone can knock it down w/out using any AA's.  Less meds is better if it can be done that way....

Happy trails Myranda!

In my case I was and am still a bit hesitant about taking Spironolactone.

Oddly enough, I just looked over my lab results in detail since I started seeing my GD, and she hasn't taken a baseline of my Estrogen levels.  And has only taken Total Testosterone levels, no results for Free Testosterone or % Free Testosterone.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon