Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can you actually pass as a Man still ?

Who of us here can still actually pass as a Man

Are the girls difficult or painful to hide ?

Can you switch easily Man to Woman ?

Do you just present as Andro ?

Do you now live as a Woman mostly but say for official functions or family go to back to Male ?

There are a few girls here now I am keen too see the answers too

Hugs

Julie

x

(09-06-2017, 04:10 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Who of us here can still actually pass as a Man

Do you now live as a Woman mostly but say for official functions or family go to back to Male ?

Hugs

Julie

x

(09-06-2017, 04:32 PM)stefanie_s Wrote:  
(09-06-2017, 04:10 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Who of us here can still actually pass as a Man

Hugs

Julie

x

Even in drab mode I get Ma'amed a lot unless I'm wearing a plaid shirt.  Plaid hides the girls better.  The girl that cuts my hair has started giving me a more feminine hair cut without me asking.

Me! My long hair is my only visible question mark, but I keep it in a pony tail most times anyway. Not that I have any desire to present as male.

No. Just a large shirt and they are gone. Other times when they show I can blame it on extra weight and age.

Yes, When the situation calls for it Mr comes to the front, when life is relaxed Ms is always there.

It could be. Most of my attire is womens clothes, jeans tops etc. So i guess thats andro.

Hmmm, I live mostly as a woman, but I cross dress to male clothes when the task requires it. Often I will wear my bra under boy clothes, just to make me feel comfy. By tasks I mean something that gets me dirty, greasy, sweaty. I hate to ruin my pretty things.

Hugs

Julie      Bobbi

x xxxx

Heres mine:

Who of us here can still actually pass as a Man

Very much stradling the fence, although most men dont have long dyed hair. When clean shaven I dont pass at all as male......have been gendered as female whatever I am wearing. 

Well no hiding mine anymore..........I enjoy the reactions when they are prominent - lots of double takes........  Everyone at work just seems to be unfazed by them though even though they are very obvious under my shirt.  Although a lot of people talk to my chest now, which I have just about gotten used to!

Yes a good shave does the trick...........once I have laser on my face later this year should be even easier! I guess looks aside I have always had a more feminine mind and way of behaving.......

Pretty much, I wear womens jeans but people really dont notice them at all. I guess I have dressed as andro though for most of the last 20 years or so if I think about it.

Nope not yet, although planning on introducing more female items in lieu of male ones.  People who I know just see me as me.  Even once I transition I am going for subtle rather than ott.......well work nights out excepted. 

Megan

Who of us here can still actually pass as a Man?
Me.  Indeed, I can only pass as a man.

At times, but generally I prefer to show them off.

No.  I wish I could pull off going en femme, but alas it would not work.

I think I "present" as a conundrum.  Kind of a butch dude with boobs.

Again, I live as a conundrum.  

Hugs

Julie

Who of us here can still actually pass as a Man?
I say sorta, but everyone else says no.

They are very difficult to hide, the looser the clothing the easier they can be seen.

If it weren't for the facial hair it would be easy to switch.

If I'm not shaved I got for Androgynous.

I'm pretty much out and living as a woman, but sadly my dad doesn't want to see it so I dress down as much as possible.  

Hi all, it's been a loooong while.   Big Grin

Hi Julie!

Although your questions seem straightforward, under closer inspection they are not so easy to answer, because I am not able to tell what other people around me think. But I'll try to answer your questions as good as I can.

Q: Who of us here can still actually pass as a Man?

I still pass as a man. And not only that I pass, but I am consistently gendered as a male. I am not being addressed as female. Sometimes I have feeling like some people are staring at me and giving me the second and third look, but it can be just my imagination. To be honest I would like to be gendered as a woman and this is something I wait for before I try to consciously present as a female outside, but it is not happening.

Q: Are the girls difficult or painful to hide ?
Well, if I consider strangers, no one is staring at my chest. If I consider acquaintances, no one is commenting. Therefore I think *they* are easy to hide. 

Q: Can you switch easily Man to Woman ?
At home and in front of some family members I am basically behaving as a woman. But outside I am presenting exclusively as a man. Although I have to admit that my mannerism and behavior patterns are more and more feminine. At this point, "switching" is not a problem.

Q: Do you just present as Andro ?
I would like to, but it is not so easy. I think that achieving androgynous look for AFAB people is easier than for AMAB.

Q: Do you now live as a Woman mostly but say for official functions or family go to back to Male ?
With the exception of secrecy of my home, my gender therapist and support group I present as a male. And I am not able to find a courage to do otherwise :-( .

E.

PS: Sofia! I am glad to see you back. I've missed you...

(09-06-2017, 10:14 PM)polymorphis Wrote:  Hi Julie!

Although your questions seem straightforward, under closer inspection they are not so easy to answer, because I am not able to tell what other people around me think. But I'll try to answer your questions as good as I can.

Q: Who of us here can still actually pass as a Man?

I still pass as a man. And not only that I pass, but I am consistently gendered as a male. I am not being addressed as female. Sometimes I have feeling like some people are staring at me and giving me the second and third look, but it can be just my imagination. To be honest I would like to be gendered as a woman and this is something I wait for before I try to consciously present as a female outside, but it is not happening.

Q: Are the girls difficult or painful to hide ?
Well, if I consider strangers, no one is staring at my chest. If I consider acquaintances, no one is commenting. Therefore I think *they* are easy to hide. 

Q: Can you switch easily Man to Woman ?
At home and in front of some family members I am basically behaving as a woman. But outside I am presenting exclusively as a man. Although I have to admit that my mannerism and behavior patterns are more and more feminine. At this point, "switching" is not a problem.

Q: Do you just present as Andro ?
I would like to, but it is not so easy. I think that achieving androgynous look for AFAB people is easier than for AMAB.

Q: Do you now live as a Woman mostly but say for official functions or family go to back to Male ?
With the exception of secrecy of my home, my gender therapist and support group I present as a male. And I am not able to find a courage to do otherwise :-( .

E.

PS: Sofia! I am glad to see you back. I've missed you...

Try walking with one foot in front of the other as if you are walking a line down the middle of the street.  It's harder than you think if you are a man.  Once you master that, you will always be noticed as a woman.

I don't pass as a woman unless I am at the swimming pool or adult beach.  I must shave totally too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon