Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can you actually pass as a Man still ?

I can pass as either with a little work.  When not in makeup snd in neutral clothes im very androgynous

Absolutely.

I think my now hairless arms give more questions than my chest, though I can always wear long sleeves though I hate to during the summer.

As long as I have this jaw, I think I will be read as a man, even easier while my facial hair removal is not complete, and grows so fast I have 10 o'clock shadow.

I am not really wanting to pass as a man, though this is how the world reads me, and will read me until I can get FFS and finish with my facial hair removal.

Who of us here can still actually pass as a Man
I still presently live and work as mostly male.

Are the girls difficult or painful to hide.
No, just a baggy tshirt

Can you switch easily Man to Woman ?
As a sufferer of MPB, as long as i have a wig on, yes.

Do you just present as Andro ?
At times, no one at work has mentioned my clean shaven look.

Do you now live as a Woman mostly but say for official functions or family go to back to Male ?
The other way around it seems.

There are a few girls here now I am keen too see the answers too

Jannet

Who of us here can still actually pass as a Man

Yes me, its not an issue.

Are the girls difficult or painful to hide ?

Certainly not painful, not sure about difficult, I just don't really bother about it.

I used to be able to, but with advancing age I no longer feel confident facially.

I just present as "me"

Do you now live as a Woman mostly but say for official functions or family go to back to Male ?

No, I guess I do generally dress andro but not deliberately so, except the face and MPB just say "male" so nobody thinks twice, afaik.

I am looking androgynous leaning female. 

I usually pass for a tomboyish woman. 

I dress andro because I pass better in andro mode than in very femme clothes. 

I don't do any efforts to hide the girls. People usually compliment me when I'm wearing a thin blouse :'D

I don't switch to male when necessary. I'm not a man so I don't see why I would Tongue

I live as a tomboyish / butch-ish woman and I like that. It suits me. 

So far had no problems with this approach. Been asked out by guys and girls asked me out on girl's nights. 

My personality changed quite a lot in a positive way.
More relaxed with that nasty testosterone out of my system. 
No erections anymore  either which  is very welcome cause I have crippling genital dysphoria.
Sex and sexuality is more of an entire body concert now instead of just a local volcano bursting out :'D

Who of us here can still actually pass as a Male?
I can only pass as male.
What girls? Sad
No, I'm stuck as male for now.
I can't even pull that off.
No.

Fml

Who of us here can still actually pass as a Male?
Not any more, now when I wear male clothes I just look "cute"

No idea?

Nope, not anymore.

Never, Female only.

Do you now live as a Woman mostly but say for official functions or family go to back to Male ?I life full time as Female and go everywhere as myself now, including family functions or work, most people have no idea of my history unless I tell them, and I don`t talk about it much   Shy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon