Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Effects of PM and SP on a slimmer male? Any pictures?

(14-06-2017, 04:46 AM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  Hey ^^ you said you wanted pics of me with and without a shirt for reference

Thank you! I understand how the nipples point through the shirt. I wish there was a way I could do this without making my nipples too large or pointy, and preventing tubular breasts. Yours look fantastic, I just want to be able to conceal mine though so I'm more concerned about chest development instead of nipple.

(14-06-2017, 03:10 PM)CuriousBoy Wrote:  
(14-06-2017, 04:46 AM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  Hey ^^ you said you wanted pics of me with and without a shirt for reference

Thank you! I understand how the nipples point through the shirt. I wish there was a way I could do this without making my nipples too large or pointy, and preventing tubular breasts. Yours look fantastic, I just want to be able to conceal mine though so I'm more concerned about chest development instead of nipple.

Yea.. you have a lot of nipple and breast development when you take pm and other female characteristics.. if you want JUST breast growth without anything else id reccomend trying nature day its pretty pricey but from what i understand it is a growth hormone so it only effects your breast tissue

(14-06-2017, 04:39 PM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  

Yea.. you have a lot of nipple and breast development when you take pm and other female characteristics.. if you want JUST breast growth without anything else id reccomend trying nature day its pretty pricey but from what i understand it is a growth hormone so it only effects your breast tissue

Which product? Also, do you have any proof/references from others who did it? Any threads? I mean, I'd love to increase the sensitivity of my nipples and have minimal nipple development, but I understand.

(14-06-2017, 04:43 PM)CuriousBoy Wrote:  
(14-06-2017, 04:39 PM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  

Which product? Also, do you have any proof/references from others who did it? Any threads? I mean, I'd love to increase the sensitivity of my nipples and have minimal nipple development, but I understand.
Im pretty sure all their products are for breast growth. I dont have any proof but there are a lot of testimonials on their website from biological males. Oh wait.. there is one person http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=27543 he uses natureday.. Yea increasing nipple sensitivity with minimal developments going to be really hard because the only reason why you get sensitivity is because your nipples are getting bigger and developing

(13-06-2017, 10:13 PM)Where can I find a link to that thread julieTG Wrote:  Go see Eloise in members section

Skinny as a rake and the most beautiful breasts now

X

Julie

Do you have s thread on your progress?

What size are they in these pics?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon