Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol information

Hi Folks,
It's been several years since I last ordered from Ainterol, but I've just had a marketing email from Ainterol Europe. It contains some interesting information, which at face value should stop the negative rubbish that gets spouted about Ainterol, from time to time.

I've cut and pasted exactly as it came, but obviously it has lost the graphics and fancy formatting:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We celebrate of our two new factories in Thailand !!

Orders over €25
Shipped for FREE !! Promotion ends 15.6.2017. Use code: R051YA2E8 during checkout.

All our famous atomizers are under upgrade to be 100% ECOCERT™. We expect Atomizers to return end of July 2016. Packaging remains the same with changes in text due FDA regulations around the globe.

COSMETIC PLANET is a new E-Magazine publication from AINTEROL®. We look to the latest technologies and reasons why AINTEROL® is focusing to 100% renewable and sustainable ingredients and products. Interviews, research etc. of botanicals and products. Deep insider info of Pueraria Mirifica etc. what it actually is and why people are so crazy about it.

AINTEROL® two new factories. One for cosmetics and another one for Food/Dietary Supplement is ready. We have successfully passed GMP and HACCP (Food Safety) Certifications with world wide respected certification body Bureau Veritas (France).

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No idea if that code will work outside the UK!!

Ready July 2016 ?

Julie

I got the email too. But the only products one can order are the cream and capsules. No extract or bulk powder. Bummer.

(11-06-2017, 08:34 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Ready July 2016 ?

Julie

Yes, I noticed that, but since I've never used it, I wasn't bothered. Given that July is only a couple of weeks away I'd guess they may have got the date mixed up : 07/16 and 06/17, perhaps?

(11-06-2017, 08:16 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Hi Folks,
It's been several years since I last ordered from Ainterol, but I've just had a marketing email from Ainterol Europe. It contains some interesting information, which at face value should stop the negative rubbish that gets spouted about Ainterol, from time to time.

I've cut and pasted exactly as it came, but obviously it has lost the graphics and fancy formatting:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Orders over €25
Shipped for FREE !! Promotion ends 15.6.2017. Use code: R051YA2E8 during checkout.

All our famous atomizers are under upgrade to be 100% ECOCERT™. We expect Atomizers to return end of July 2016. Packaging remains the same with changes in text due FDA regulations around the globe.

COSMETIC PLANET is a new E-Magazine publication from AINTEROL®. We look to the latest technologies and reasons why AINTEROL® is focusing to 100% renewable and sustainable ingredients and products. Interviews, research etc. of botanicals and products. Deep insider info of Pueraria Mirifica etc. what it actually is and why people are so crazy about it.

AINTEROL® two new factories. One for cosmetics and another one for Food/Dietary Supplement is ready. We have successfully passed GMP and HACCP (Food Safety) Certifications with world wide respected certification body Bureau Veritas (France).

Must be Europe only, did not receive here in the US

(13-06-2017, 05:07 AM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  
(11-06-2017, 08:16 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Hi Folks,

Orders over €25

Must be Europe only, did not receive here in the US

I received this email and am in the US. Just wish they had the liquid available again!

It seems Ainterol has been enjoying a bit tarnished reputation lately, but I have good news. I took advantage of the aformentioned "no shipping fee" offer and made an order at ainterol.eu. The payment went well (apparently Paypal allows card payments without the need to keep a balance there, which is convenient) and the parcel arrived from Thailand in a month. Unlike the last time, there was no customs fee. Thumbs up!

i ordered on 5/30 from Ainterol US.  Still have not received anything!  No replies to my emails either!!

Pansy, I have tried ordering from both ainterol.com and ainterol.us, neither order got farther than "processing" or billed for the last 3 Months.
ainterol uk refused to ship to the us.

(02-12-2017, 07:18 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  Pansy, I have tried ordering from both ainterol.com and ainterol.us, neither order got farther than "processing" or billed for the last 3 Months.
ainterol uk refused to ship to the us.

Hi Lenneth, LTNS!

How you doing? I was only thinking about you a few days ago and wondering what happened to you?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon